The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth

by mdiamond0006

Original Post

Re: не запускается Властелин Колец

Hero (Retired)

Origin plans to introduce additional language support further down the line but at this point in time, we will ask everyone to post in English only so everyone can participate in the discussions.

Please feel free to repost your query in English.

However, you may vote for the language you would like to see supported in the future over here at the Idea Exchange: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Support-Community-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/SupportCommunityIdeaExchange

Thanks!

Message 51 of 178 (1,672 Views)

The Lord of the Rings does not start

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
After installing the game The Lord of the Rings: Conquest for windows 7 says that the license for this product has ended, what to do?
Message 52 of 178 (1,632 Views)

The Battle For Middle Earth

★ Novice

Hey,

So I made an account for TBFME once, but I don't longer have access to that account or the e-mail address. 

But when I want to make a new account My product key has already been taken.

What can I do?

Message 53 of 178 (1,629 Views)

The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth

★ Novice

Hey,

So I once istalled this game an made an online account for it. But I have ni loger acces to that account or the e-mail address I used.

So I can't make a new account because my product key has already been used.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks.

Message 54 of 178 (1,631 Views)

Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle-earth

★★★ Newbie

After the game is loaded , it lines up 1 inch too far to the left, covering up the points earned and the special events earned.

Message 55 of 178 (1,613 Views)

Re: [The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth] Problem: Everyone Dies After a Few Minutes

★★★ Newbie

I'm having exactly the same problem.  I was running the game on my XP box for several years.

Then I got a new Windows 7 box.  BFME 1 install perfectly and came right up.  I played several games, no problem.

But one day it the problem just appeared.  I play the game for a few minutes, and then when a hero dies or ranks up, he dies and my castle gets destroyed and I'm out of the game.

I have purchased two copies of BFME-1 so that I can play it with friends here.  So these aren't in any way pirated versions.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?  It is particularly frustrating because it seemed to be working for a number of games.

I even reinstalled the game from the CDs.  The problem started the first time I tried to play a two-player, networked game.  And since then I can't even play 1-player.

Very, very frustrating.

Message 56 of 178 (1,609 Views)

Re: [The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth] Problem: Everyone Dies After a Few Minutes

★★★ Newbie

I should add that I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game from scratch.  That didn't work.  I also tried simply updated the registration as suggested a few posts back, and that didn't work either.

I've really liked this game, and it continues to work fine on my other laptop that is running XP.

How sad.

Message 57 of 178 (1,607 Views)

I bought The Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth Anthology off amazon

★★★ Newbie

I bought The Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth Anthology off amazon... the cd is scratched and I lost my cd key... I have the reaceipt still.. is there a way to get digital downloads? I left to the Army for 1 year and im back now but my pc crashed so I bought a new one and now I cant reinstall

Message 58 of 178 (1,520 Views)

Not recoqnised my operating system and therefore cannot play.

★★★ Newbie

My game 'battle for middle earth' isnt recognised my operating system and in the 'technical support' part saying 'unknown' and therefore 'fail' next to it. It is Windows 7 which should be fine. any advise??

Message 59 of 178 (1,608 Views)

Re: Not recoqnised my operating system and therefore cannot play.

★ Guide

Sounds similiar to an issue i am having with LOTR: CONQUEST. In fact, it is exactly similiar. I had to put this game away and shelf it. Basically, the game worked fine, then one day, boom, it crashes at loadup screen. I wonder if there are specfic viruses people are manufacturing just to mess up EA games on purpose floating around out there, and they do some of this stuff..because it seems like some problems cannot be fixed that happen in their games.

Message 60 of 178 (1,582 Views)