The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth

by mdiamond0006

Original Post

Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth

★★★ Newbie

I have lost the key to my game. Is there anyway to get the cd-key?

Message 91 of 178 (1,155 Views)

The Lord of The Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 'maps.big' problem

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys, i have a problem with my game, i bought it 2 years ago, but i want to play it now.. When im installing it, at 56% it says "A problem occured when trying to transfer the file 'Maps.big' from the media.

Do you want to retry the copy the file or cancel the installation?"

---Retry   ---Cancel

I don't know what to do, can someone help me?

Message 92 of 178 (1,155 Views)

The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II, The Rise of the Witch-king

★★★ Newbie

why isn't this game being sold any longer?  I want more serial numbers for this game, how do i get them?

The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II, The Rise of the Witch-king

Message 93 of 178 (1,130 Views)

Re: The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II, The Rise of the Witch-king

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@paulbuie0 wrote:

why isn't this game being sold any longer?  I want more serial numbers for this game, how do i get them?

@paulbuie0 Hi,

Unfortunately, we do not hold the license anymore and as a result we are not selling the game any longer.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 94 of 178 (1,127 Views)

Где можно найти игру

★ Newbie

Здравствуйте , я бы хотел приобрести у вас игру Lord of the ring battle for midle earth я нашел ее в wiki там написано что вы ее издатель но ее нет в вашем магазине , значит ли это что я не смогу ее приобрести , что бы играть в мультиплеер или компанию 

Message 95 of 178 (1,119 Views)

Re: Где можно найти игру

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Serobix Hi, we don't have any Russian support in this section of AHQ, feel free to post on one fo the Russian sections, or in English here.

As for your question, we don't have that game available on Origin. If you find a 3rd party retailer still selling it, you can purchase it there of course, but it can't be bought directly from us at this time.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 96 of 178 (1,114 Views)

LOTRBFME

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I installed ok but when opened screen displays , proceeds to  next screen but 2nd screen does not proceed and Task Manager says "Not responding"

Operating system windows 7 Home premium 64Bit

Worked ok on XP

I tried to download updates from the game directory , it said "There are patches available, do you wish to download?"

but when clicking the yes button in the window - a window is displayed saying "Connecting" after a while another window is displayed saying "Could not connect".

Is this game still supported ? If so will it run on Windows 7, I would appreciate a response.

Regards

Bill

Message 97 of 178 (1,101 Views)

Re: LOTRBFME

Community Manager

Hey, please try running it as administrator, and check for any graphics card updates. It might also help to run it in XP compatibility mode.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 98 of 178 (1,096 Views)

Registration key game

★ Newbie

Bought the game disc "Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth," a couple of years ago. Had not yet had the opportunity to register a her, but then I got this opportunity, and I simply forgot about it. Today I want to register a game to download the update. It did not, it turned out that my key is already activated by someone. I am convinced that this kind of misunderstanding, because the disk with the key was at home and no one was given.

Message 99 of 178 (1,070 Views)

LOTR BFME 1

★★★ Newbie

I know this game is super old but I still love it. About 2-3 minutes into gameplay, doesnt matter if its campaign or skirmish, all of my units and buildings are destroyed....and I lose. Ive tried everything from adjusting settings to uninstalling then reinstalling the game. I have no clue what how to fix this.

Message 100 of 178 (1,071 Views)