The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 3

by zlordy

Original Post

Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 3

★★★ Newbie

It would be awesome if you could get the rights to the game, but I think you would have to go through Warner Bros.

Message 61 of 199 (3,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I feel like we are going about this all wrong we need to petition the owner of the license and rally together for the general cause. Can some one or ea provide us with where we need to file our grievances so that we may distribute it to the community. If people can rally to topple a national then it is should be little obstacle to get this acomplished.
Message 62 of 199 (3,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is it possible to buy "Lord of The Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II: Rise of The Witch King" at EB Games or order and have it sent to you? this is my question...

Message 63 of 199 (3,874 Views)

★★ Novice

Bloody rights... The best LOTR games are by far ROTK and the BFME series. All of them have such production value... It's incredible. Never have I been so immersed into an RTS, it's not even my favorite genre. Battle for Middle-earth absolutely captures the feel of the trilogy and adds more.

WE NEED BFME3.

Message 64 of 199 (3,674 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BFME1 and 2 were single-handedly my facorite games of all time. I put literally thousands of hours into those games and they were the definition of my childhood.

I completely agree, the RTS genre is dead and there are no games like it. I am now 20 years old and still love to play them on. I can't even bring them to school with me out of the fear of not getting any work done.

I was unfathomably dissappointed that they never patched a few terrible imbalances (like the elven eagle) from patch 1.06 in BFME2 online and even more disheartened when they shut the servers down. Such a screw you to a loyal fanbase that still plays on GameRanger and still tries to patch this incredible game ourselves as a community.

I'm a businessman that understands how the liscencing can be an issue, but man do we need another installment in this series.

I would do ANYTHING for BFME3.

Message 65 of 199 (3,629 Views)

Battle For Middle Earth 3 ? :/

★★★ Newbie

Will we ever see a new lotr bfme game? im a big fan of BFME2 game and just wondering if theres a slight chance of you guys making a brand new BFME game in near future ? 

Message 66 of 199 (3,540 Views)

I want it so bad

★ Novice

Im currently 11 years old and i started playing the first BFME on my brothers computer when i was 4 years old... And when my brother got the second one he was not able to use his computer for a while Wink but now im sitting in my room trying to get the first one to start (it cant cuz of its old stuff and ive got a newy computah and stuf) so i can relive the memorys as a 4 year old... but i want a third one... start a kickstarter to get some money and buy the licencse and make it...  I think BFME3 will be a succes and you will earn more than lose money... or can you atleast patch the first BFME and second so i can rn it on my computer? :cathappy: I When i see BFME3 in the Game Stop store i will ask my parents if i can buy it. Please EA do it... The 4 year old in me wants it... i remember the helms deep mission as the evil race so badd! You have all those orcs running saying DIIIIEEE HUMANS and killing the lol :cattongue: 

Dear EA if you get the oppurtunity please do it... PLEAAASE we all want it... or GImli will take his axe and cut youre orc balls :catlol:

Message 67 of 199 (3,467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also one thing what would be create is one big map of middle earth just like you play in a normale map 

and that evrey body than can start in a city with there own buildings and units 

make it also than like you need gold,iron,wood for the buildings and wapens 

let dwarfs mine into mountians so that they can create there own mountian bases

let elves build in there high threes, 

And make it than also like this you make you own wapens that go's to the wapen store than you let your unit's take the wapens and train with it

so that you get alot of different unit's and with different way's of fighting 

Message 68 of 199 (3,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA Team,

wouldnt only the license for this one game and not more possible? Please contact Warner Bros, tell your CEO´s how much money you could earn Standard smile

I loved the bfme 2 sessions with my best two friends the years the servers were online. After school we played this game so much hours :D

Message 69 of 199 (3,343 Views)

★★ Novice

I know this has been said over and over, but I would like to add me to the list of fans for this game, please EA only 1 of every 1000 fans comes to post here (might be even more per each of us).

Please, please, do something so we can have The Battle for Middle-earth 3! You have the costumers ready!

Message 70 of 199 (3,222 Views)