The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 3

by zlordy

Original Post

Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 3

★★★ Newbie
Simple question here....

I am a HUGE LOTR BFME II gamer and I still play against the computer all the time, in fact I literally just got off lol. I just want to know, does anyone know if there's going to be a LOTR BFME III!?!? Please let me know.....

EA, please make this game mannn
Message 41 of 199 (4,791 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I completely COMPLETELY agree with you! I just finished up a game 30 minutes ago!
Message 42 of 199 (4,790 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i would be happy to play lord of the rings: battle for middle earth again

to bad u bought just a time limited license.

i think the 3rd movie for the hobbit - battle of 5 armies, is a great chance to release a 3rd part of the game

it doesnt have to be with 6 or 7 factions, cause the game was more than that.

from all RTS games i ever played, i still think of BFME as the best one. i liked the rock-paper-scisor system and some unique systems.

so please EA. do ur best to release a 3rd part or at least get a license to run server for BFME2...PLEASE

i know u are very money oriented and a server for game2 wont make u profit, but its about customer support and that we know, its worth buying a game from EA.

Message 43 of 199 (5,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guys how about we make a kickstarter for the license ?

Message 44 of 199 (4,965 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please tell you superwiser/boss to buy the rights or get the rights of The lord of the rings, and then create a third batttle for middle earth cous it is so awesome!!Confusedmileyhappy: I love thelord of the rings and i know that there is still a big fanbase for battle for middle earth and with the hobbit movies tere wouldn`t be any problem to get customers. I hope you`ll make this in the future i will preorder it as fast as i can when i see that itsmout for preorder, and please make it saleable on steam and steam supported so people can play with eachother easy and fast. Thank you!

Message 45 of 199 (4,938 Views)

bfme3

★★★ Newbie
Why don't you make another BFME game?It was the best rts i ever played.
Message 46 of 199 (4,694 Views)

Re: bfme3

Community Manager

@IssacBat Hi,

As you can see from all the other posts in this thread, there are quite a lot of BFME enthusiasts out there.

As far as I am aware, we unfortunately do not own the license for this game series anymore. Should there be any movement on this in the future, we will let you know of course.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 47 of 199 (4,687 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Message 48 of 199 (4,677 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Who owns the rights to the game today? EA intends to purchase or trade in order to give millions of fans the joy of playing the game again?
I have all, however did not like the Battle of the North ... would like a sequel in the same style of the lord of the rings the battle for middle-earth. I believe that besides the millions of fans, could awaken more players with a sequel.

Quem detem os direitos do game hoje? a EA pretende comprar ou negociar afim de dar aos milhões de fãs a alegria de jogar novamente o jogo?
Tenho todos, porem não gostei da Batalha do Norte... gostaria de uma sequencia no mesmo estilo de the lord of the rings the battle for middle-earth. Acredito que alem dos milhões de fãs, conseguiria despertar mais jogadores com uma sequencia.

Message 49 of 199 (4,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey my fellow BFME fans,

I am a HUGE BFME fan and I just made a petition for the making of a Battle for Middle-Earth 3! Please sign this so we can show it to the people who own the rights to this game. 

Here is the petition link: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/338/532/425/make-a-lord-of-the-rings-the-battle-for-middle-earth-3/

PS: Who owns the rights to this game now? (since it's aparently no longer EA Games)

Message 50 of 199 (4,384 Views)