The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2

by NitroNinja23186

Original Post

Re: Lord of the Rings The Battle for Middle-earth 2 key issue

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@KillermanGR wrote:

I haven't played it for a long time, and now I decided to do so I'm not able to play online because my account seem to be deleted. Last time I played online was before EA and Origin had merged. Now, I'm trying to use my key on my account but it seems to be activated on a different account that I no longer have access to, along with the email I used to use back then. However, I still have the CD case, with the disc, manual and key. Any chance I could get it on my current account and play again? I still remember the username I used to use at that time if that could help.

To merge an EA classic screen name with your Origin account: https://help.ea.com/article/linking-your-gamertag-psn-id-or-ea-classic-screen-name

Note that the servers for BfME2 have been offline for a few years, so you will not be able to play it online regardless.

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 71 of 415 (6,622 Views)

★ Novice

Ahh... so I guess there isn't a need to merge it after all? It's basically the online mode I wanted to play.

Message 72 of 415 (6,619 Views)

Well, in this case it's up to you.

If I were you I'd want to tie up loose ends, just for the sake of security. Standard smile
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
Message 73 of 415 (6,617 Views)

[The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] registration issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

ok last tim ei played  this was like 5 years ago and i cant remember my account details i used for the registration key all i can i remember is the email but i cant access that email no more as i forgotten password on it and cant recover it. So i was wondering if there any way to transfer the registration key to a new account as i want to play it and i got evidence i own the game as i got the game and case right in front of me so i can provide the barcode number thingy i can take pictures or whatever i just want to start playing it again. i looked around EA website to find some help with this problem but couldnt find anything so if you know an email or something i can send this problem to or something will be much appreciated as i dont wont to be buying a game again that i already have owned for over 5 years from which i got brandnew.

Message 74 of 415 (6,111 Views)

[The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] registration key

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

ok so i found and installed my lord of the ring battle for midddle earth 2 fater not playing it for several years now and i cant play online as the registration key is linked to my old EA account that i dont remember and the email i used then i cant no longer access as i forgot the password as i have used the email in years and i cant recover it.is there any way of getting the key transfered to another account or something i got the box and everything so i can screenshot proof or whatever.

Message 75 of 415 (5,329 Views)

Re: lord of the ring battle for midddle earth 2 registration key

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

it was also about 5 years ago when i initially stopped playing as my laptop broke so all the original details i used then i forgot but as i said i still got the game discs case and booklet with code, i just cant play online as the registration key is linked to an old account which i can no longer access so i wont to know if there a way for me to get the key transfered to my current origin account so i dont have spend money buying a game that i already own

Message 76 of 415 (5,323 Views)

Re: lord of the ring battle for midddle earth 2 registration key

★★★ Newbie

delete this dont worry

Message 77 of 415 (5,317 Views)

Re: Lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2 registration issues

[ Edited ]

@bradley0095 wrote:

ok last tim ei played  this was like 5 years ago and i cant remember my account details i used for the registration key all i can i remember is the email but i cant access that email no more as i forgotten password on it and cant recover it. So i was wondering if there any way to transfer the registration key to a new account as i want to play it and i got evidence i own the game as i got the game and case right in front of me so i can provide the barcode number thingy i can take pictures or whatever i just want to start playing it again. i looked around EA website to find some help with this problem but couldnt find anything so if you know an email or something i can send this problem to or something will be much appreciated as i dont wont to be buying a game again that i already have owned for over 5 years from which i got brandnew.

You should get in touch with Game advisors, although I have to warn you, the servers for BfME2 have been taken offline a couple of years ago, so there's no longer any online play.

Click on the following link, make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and then select the relevant game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues), then the category of issue, and the platform. Below the help articles, you will find contact options that may vary depending on your country:

https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Message 78 of 415 (5,339 Views)

Re: [The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] Lost CD-Rise of the Witch King

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having trouble getting my game uploaded. I have the manual and product code, but when I enter the product code it says it's invalid. I've tried calling the help line but it didnt list my games ann then hung up on me. I've tried to find an email address to email EA to get help or find a better call number but havent been able to find it.

Message 79 of 415 (6,074 Views)

[The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] Lost Cd

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi i just retrieved my hold game (Lord of the Rings The battle for middle earth 2) But when i opponed it i realised there was missing the cd1 on the 5 cd and now i cant install it but i still have the cd key so i was minding if their is a way to install it from a website like origin or something else (i searched on origin and dindt found).

And sorry for the location i just cant find a place where this is fiting since there is no LOTR place in Select Location.

Message 80 of 415 (5,320 Views)