The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2

by NitroNinja23186

Original Post

Re: Cracked Disk

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@xbyte2590 wrote:

For years I have played  Lord of Rings The Battle for Middle Earth II : The Rise of the Witch-King, now my disk is cracked. How and where can I get it replaced? I am 61 years old. I have been an EA customer since the days of Trip Hawkins .This is my favorite game. Help me.

You may replace the game through the store where you originally purchased it, if that option is still possible. This is by far the fastest way to replace your game with a new copy. If the store is no longer able to replace your game, you may then make use of the EA warranty, found on the inside back of your game manual, or you may use this link: http://warrantyinfo.ea.com/.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 31 of 415 (5,643 Views)

Re: Battle For Middle Earth 2 code forever lost

★★★ Newbie

thanks for the info  Standard smile
Well, I wasn't really looking for action/rpg... I am really only interested in RTS at the moment, and all the new RTS's coming out these days are not quite as fun or enjoyable as the older ones.  I particularly liked BFME II, and it is in my opinion, the latest top RTS game out there, other than some of the Age of Empires series. It seems like people are trying so hard to up the graphics, and move with the apparent fads, that they've lost the edge that RTS once had in it's former days. Sometimes I get stuck playing Age of Empires 2 or Age of Mythology, because all the new ones coming out are progressively less-enjoyable (all-show... without the depth and quality of strategy of the former days).  Anyways, Battle for Middle earth was a particular EA game that I really enjoyed and put on the top of my list of RTS games.  It is pretty much the only game I care for out of all that EA has to offer, yet it is the one that I can no longer play (without re-buying the whole thing again for a steep price). Too bad. I hope EA comes out with more quality games like that one.  I know there is nothing much you can do about it, since you aren't one of the developers, but it really is too bad.
 Anyways I will be on the look out for new releases, hoping for a good high-caliber RTS, with depth of strategy, yet simplicity of building structures without limit and the usual tactics of sending armies to beseige your opponent. Also, a variety of units and races, as well as upgrades and customization of these units and buildings which add richness to the gameplay... without adding in useless and bothersome features like capturing points or zones or whatever you would call them.  I don't mean to be a complainer, but my tongue and composure have been held for some years now (as far as contactability of EA about my product, and lack of new quality RTS games), and I am patiently waiting for a "gem" to arrive on the market that even comes close to competing with the old days.  (I'm pretty sure many other RTS fans share my sentiment)...  It's not just EA, I can't find a dang good RTS anywhere on the market.
For what it's worth, thanks for doing your best to give me information and trying to guide me to other possible options.  But unless there is some way you can help me recover my game's CD key, or provide me with a new one, I don't know if there is anything you can do to help me.
Hope the best for you, and I await that nice, new RTS that's bound to come out eventually.

Sincerely, 
Jesse

Message 32 of 415 (5,596 Views)

[The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] installation errors

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Hi I just recently found battle for middle earth 2 in my house and I have all the discs and manuel with the cd key but my first disc is scratched and it wont dounlaod past and english audio file, all the other discs are fine though. I cant find another copy to buy or dounload so im wonderering if there is some way I can still play the game maybe an online dounload or something??

Message 33 of 415 (5,310 Views)

[The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] I lost my original R.O.T.W.K DVD

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I lost my original R.O.T.W.K DVD despite İ also have original bfme 2 downloaded I can't play Rotwk its always saying that Time out on the online login I just fed up with that.Need your help?I can give my original CD key İf you want

Message 34 of 415 (5,315 Views)

Re: Rise Of The Witch King help !!!

[ Edited ]
Hero

@aydinaga wrote:

I lost my original R.O.T.W.K DVD despite İ also have original bfme 2 downloaded I can't play Rotwk its always saying that Time out on the online login I just fed up with that.Need your help?I can give my original CD key İf you want

I would contact Customer Support so they can take a look at your account

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 415 (5,313 Views)

[The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] Rise of the Witch King Problems

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

NOTE: I put this in Answer HQ Help because there was no way to select this game in the select a product bar

I have Battle for middle earth II installed on my laptop, but when I try to install the Rise of the Witch King expansion it says that I dont have it installed and wont let me install the expansion. How can I get the expansion to install?

Message 36 of 415 (7,637 Views)

Re: Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth II: Rise of the Witch King Problems

Community Manager (retired)

Hi yaacovadler,

At the moment, Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth II: Rise of the Witch King is not supported on Answer HQ.

If you would like to see this or other currently unsupported games here, then please suggest it in the Idea Exchange.

The best ideas posted here will be reviewed periodically and implemented.

Message 37 of 415 (4,111 Views)

[The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] lost my game key

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

, so I have lost my game key. And earlier I could log on into EA and find that key, but not anymore. Things have changed i guess. Is there anything I can do to get it back? 

Message 38 of 415 (7,608 Views)

Re: [The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] installation errors

Community Manager

At the moment, The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2 is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2 supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

spectre.png
Message 39 of 415 (4,115 Views)

Re: [The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] lost my game key

Community Manager

Hi serciosor,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

spectre.png
Message 40 of 415 (4,080 Views)