The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2

by NitroNinja23186

Original Post

[The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] online accoutn wont let me login

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

my lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 2 online accoutn wont let me login. keeps saying "login timed out" when i try and login. please help

Message 11 of 415 (10,018 Views)

[The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] Why can't I connect to the online EA servers?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Why can't I connect to the online EA servers. I have been trying for two days to connect so I can get the achievements for online play.

Message 12 of 415 (6,745 Views)

[The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] Lost Game code for Bought and registered product

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Greetings

I previously bought,registered, and installed (on an crashed computer) : The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II, I have moved from my previous home and in the process the manual was lost along with the needed game codes. This was an legit purchase and here's the Bar code info:

TOP-ISBN 0-7845-3934-0  ,  BOTTOM-  14633 15123  .

Is there some way i can regain those needed codes? As i do have the game registered online with EA, and have other legit games registered also. Can you give me advice or help?

Thanks,

Mike

Message 13 of 415 (6,313 Views)

Re: Lost Game code for Bought and registered product

[ Edited ]
Hero

@mspruil wrote:

Greetings

I previously bought,registered, and installed (on an crashed computer) : The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II, I have moved from my previous home and in the process the manual was lost along with the needed game codes. This was an legit purchase and here's the Bar code info:

TOP-ISBN 0-7845-3934-0  ,  BOTTOM-  14633 15123  .

Is there some way i can regain those needed codes? As i do have the game registered online with EA, and have other legit games registered also. Can you give me advice or help?

Thanks,

Mike

Contact Customer Support, they should be able to help you.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

If the Live Chat option is not active for you, choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 415 (6,312 Views)

[The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] do you guys still sell digital download for rise of the witch king

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I saw rise of the witch king on your downloads section but I didnt see any place to click to purchase the game.  Amazon charges too flipping much and I can only see you guys selling a digital copy.  

Message 15 of 415 (7,116 Views)

Re: lotr, bfme 2

Community Manager

Hi jayes123,

At the moment, The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2 is not supported on these boards.

If would would like to see The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2 supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 16 of 415 (4,007 Views)

[The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] password problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I made a account on battle for middle earth a long time ago and now when i tried to log in i had forgotten the password and when i try to get back the password it said there are a server problem try again later and then i tried some times and then i waited a hour and tried again and then it said u have tried to many times try again later and then i tried later but it didnt work Frown

(waited 2 days)

Message 17 of 415 (6,399 Views)

Re: [The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] Why can't I connect to the online EA servers?

Community Manager

Hi blackgeneralzod,

At the moment, The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2 is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2 supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

spectre.png
Message 18 of 415 (4,451 Views)

Re: [The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] Why can't I connect to the online EA servers?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@BlackGeneralZOD wrote:

Why can't I connect to the online EA servers. I have been trying for two days to connect so I can get the achievements for online play.

Hey blackgeneralzod, thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, EA is no longer able to provide any online servers for this game, as our licensing agreement with New LIne Cinema for the Lord of the RIngs trilogy has expired a few years back.

Message 19 of 415 (6,725 Views)

Re: [The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] do you guys still sell digital download for rise of the witch king

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@maddog2283 wrote:

I saw rise of the witch king on your downloads section but I didnt see any place to click to purchase the game.  Amazon charges too flipping much and I can only see you guys selling a digital copy.  

War in the North is the only The Lord of the Rings game in the Origin Store at the moment.

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/productID.241124900

spectre.png
Message 20 of 415 (7,108 Views)