Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2

by DOCdukejason

Original Post

BFME 2 ROTWK HELP windows 10

★★ Novice

I have a 

Inspiron Desktop 5675

AMD Ryzen™ 5 1400 Processor (4C/8T, 10MB Cache, 3.4 GHz Precision Boost)

AMD Radeon™ RX 580 with 8GB GDDR5

the lord of the rings bfme 2 Rotwk expansion disk gives an error message saying  ( "Please insert the correct DVD-ROM, select OK and restart the application")

Message 411 of 415 (264 Views)

Re: [The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] lost key

★★★ Newbie

I have a serial number in the event you still want it?

Message 412 of 415 (244 Views)

Re: How to Launch Battle for middle earth 2 windows 10

★★★ Novice

I presume that you are at least trying to start negotiations with Warner Bros. Games, Middle-Earth enterprises, and/or other companies to reacquire the license for these games...

Message 413 of 415 (242 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm pretty sure that EA will have to enter negotiations with Warner Bros., Middle-Earth Enterprises, and/or other companies to reacquire the license. Plus, with Warner Bros being a big company chances of a buyout occurring are near-impossible at best without raising a red flag.
Message 414 of 415 (242 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ea dropped LOTR like a bad habit and it was at a time were virtual stable networks did not really exist. This game made a huge mark as many other companies took notice and years later implemented many of bfme series core ideas, I was a high level player for all the franchise games and still actual make modifications for bfme: https://youtu.be/FAwoENWSMmA

This series outside of ROTWK was launched on disc. ROTWK was the only one that made it to origin. Had that series made it to digital it would be like aoe or any other classic.

Message 415 of 415 (242 Views)