The Lord of the Rings: Conquest

by richard48152342

Original Post

The Lord of the Rings: Conquest I can't play with the game

★★★ Newbie

I always get this message when i want to start this game: limit specified in the product license is located is full

My bigger problem is this I can't speak english so I can1t chat with the EA Game Advisor. ( I used google translate to write this post)

Message 51 of 61 (2,785 Views)

Re: The Lord of the Rings: Conquest I can't play with the game

Community Manager

@elfcurse Hi,

If I can see your country of Origin correctly, please use this link here and choose "Kodok" to contact an EA Game Advisor. They should be able to help you out.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 52 of 61 (2,772 Views)

I don't even know what to call this problem... (Lord of the Rings: Conquest)

★★★ Newbie

So back in 2010 I purchased Lord of the Rings: Conquest because I craved more Lord of the Rings than what the movies and what Battle for Middle Earth could offer. (The two things I already had at the time) I popped the game into my good ol' HP Pavilion running WinXP only to be met by the **bleep** framerate and graphics problems... Long story short, I needed a stronger computer in order to play the game. So, All I did was take the game out and let it collect dust on the shelf until now. I recently got a new laptop that meets the system requirements, but doesn't have a CD-ROM. Sooo I was wondering if there was some way to download the game from EA or some other website, and then just put the serial key code thing in once I install it.

Any advice is highly appreciated!

Message 53 of 61 (2,744 Views)

Lord of the Rings: Conquest online servers

★★★ Newbie

This may be something that has been asked hundreds of times before, but is there any chance that a small server could be made (one for each Playstation and Xbox) enabling old fans and newcomers to experience the online section of Lord of the Rings: Conquest? It doesn't matter that the older Fifa games online servers get turned off (due to newer versions coming out, still letting fans of the game play with eachother even if it does cost them a bit), however there isn't a newer version of Conquest or even another online game like it. If this isn't a possibility, could an update be developed to change the online so that instead of everyone being connected to a server, that they connect to a single host or for everyone to be connected to a few hosts? I don't know if any of that is technically possible but if you don't ask, you don't get.

I would just like to see such a great game beack in action again.

Message 54 of 61 (2,744 Views)

Lord of the Rings Conquest

★★★ Newbie

Is there a location in which I can purchase/download Lord of the Rings:Conquest? I previously had it for my laptop, but I have a new laptop which does not have a cd/dvd drive. I looked on Origin but could not find it. Any help would be welcome

Message 55 of 61 (2,757 Views)

Lord Of The Rings: Conquest split screen.

★★★ Newbie

I remember a few years ago when I had this game, me and my friends would play split screen with 3 or 4 players locally, and it was a blast. I recently bought the game again for PS3 and I invited my friends over to play it, but when we went to play Splitscreen instant action, we could only do 2 player split screen. I Know I'm not the only one to be upset over this, and I think EA should put 2+ player split screen back in the game.

Message 56 of 61 (2,763 Views)

License Limit Reached

★★★ Newbie

I brought ,lotr conquest and its saying the license limit has been reahced can you please fix this i love this game

Message 57 of 61 (2,756 Views)

Re: License Limit Reached

Community Manager

@mrsneakypants25

An Advisor can help you reset this activation limit. Please click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png
Message 58 of 61 (2,750 Views)

lord of the rings: conquest

★★★ Newbie

Aye, so it seems there is no way at the moment to activate lotr conquest because there are problems with the activation servers. Can the game be activated regardless? And if not... wtf?

Message 59 of 61 (2,753 Views)

licence limit reached

★★★ Newbie

When I try to run Lord of the rings conquest it comes up with a message saying licence limit reached  and wont let me play the game what can I do to get more licences?

Message 60 of 61 (2,722 Views)