The Lord of the Rings: Conquest

by richard48152342

Original Post

Lost Product Code

★★★ Newbie

I bought lord of the Rings Conquest a few around december of 2010 or 2009. My computer at the time didn't have the propper specs to play it so I essentialy wasted quite a bit of money. However now that I have upgraded my desktop computer I believed I could now play this game. So I try opennig that old file and it asks me for the code. Problem is that I don't have the code, not only that I don't even remember if I bought it on this account (though i'm pretty sure I did). The game isn't showing up on my order history which has instilled the doubt of whether or not I've bought it on this account. So I decided to go through the help line but the wait is really long, so I decided to post this problem that I have while I wait. Should I just give up on this game? The only time I ever played it was at Gamestop, the demo version..... when it came out. Is it really worth all this trouble?

Message 41 of 61 (1,163 Views)

Re: The Lord of the Rings: Conquest

★★ Novice

I have the same problem as you guys but there is no solution.I contacted EA and they do not offer anymore support for this game.Tried the De-authorization tools and it said there were no authorizations at all.I think this is caused because I have reinstalled Windows several times.I bought it a long time ago but I can't play it anymore because of this.

Message 42 of 61 (1,145 Views)

The Lord of the Rings Conquest De-authorization

★★ Novice

Hello,

I bought "The Lord of the Rings : Conquest" last week Saturday from ebay. 

I have the problem, that my licence is not ok. I used the EA de-authorization tool twice, but it does not help.

Can anybody help me with this problem ? 

Thanks for any answers.

Greetings

Waechter12

Message 43 of 61 (1,128 Views)

lord of the rings conquest license limit reached

★★★ Newbie

i want to play LOTR Conquest on pc but it says that the license limit has been reached. i've heard about the deauthorization but i do not have the computers where i previous installed the game. is there another way to fix this problem? Thank you

Message 44 of 61 (1,102 Views)

LORD OF THE RINGS CONQUEST

★ Newbie

I cannot access my lord of the rings conquest.... it says product limit has been reached. how do i fix this?

Message 45 of 61 (1,088 Views)

Re: LORD OF THE RINGS CONQUEST

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@ghostlordworrior wrote:

I cannot access my lord of the rings conquest.... it says product limit has been reached. how do i fix this?

@ghostlordworrior 

As posted by my colleagues earlier, you will need to contact an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose a "Product", "Category" and "Platform" to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 46 of 61 (1,085 Views)

my code

★★★ Newbie

so i've had lord of the rings conquest for quite a hwile now. and i recently decided to play it again. i  had it allready registered at my origin. but after re downloading it says " the license limit for this game has been reached, please visit support.ea.com and contact ea support for help, i got the cd i got the proof of purches and the code

Message 47 of 61 (1,076 Views)

Re: my code

Community Manager

@Dubelb wrote:

so i've had lord of the rings conquest for quite a hwile now. and i recently decided to play it again. i  had it allready registered at my origin. but after re downloading it says " the license limit for this game has been reached, please visit support.ea.com and contact ea support for help, i got the cd i got the proof of purches and the code

@Dubelb Hi,

In this case you will need to contact an EA Game Advisor, they will be able to assist you once you provide them with proof of purchase and the code: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose "Origin" as Product, your Platform, and "Codes" as Topic and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 48 of 61 (1,071 Views)

Purchasing the lord of the rings conquest for PC

★★★ Newbie

I have been looking everywhere for the lord of the rings conquest for pc (and battle for middle earth II: Wrath of the witch king but this is a different issue entirely) but cannot find it anywhere except on amazon for around sixty dollars. I'm sure this is a case of another ea game that I want that was released but never put on origin for download or sold in enough stores to be found for a reasonable price, but just to be sure. Is there anywhere I can buy (repeat buy I am trying to be a law abiding citizen here but apparently the EA website doesn't want my money) the lord of the rings conquest for a reasonable price (perferably from EA if I have to get it somewhere else I'll find it myself I just prefer to buy games from their manufacturers if I'm buying online).

PS

I apologize I know the overall tone of this request sounds unbearable but after 2-3 hours of searching for this game which only came out a few years ago, my patience is at its limit.

Message 49 of 61 (1,070 Views)

Re: Purchasing the lord of the rings conquest for PC

Community Manager

@surge236 Hi,

As far as I know we do not hold the license for this game anymore, and hence the game is not available for purchase from us anymore. Please also note that EA's multiplayer server for this game have been shutdown as well, as announced here: http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

However, some fans of the game may still be around here.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 50 of 61 (1,067 Views)