The Lord of the Rings: Conquest

by richard48152342

Original Post

Re: Lord of the rings Conquest Authorization

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@skymingas wrote:

I have received the game Lord of the rings Conquest, and i instaled it in two pc's.
Now I don´t have those pc's (they have been stolen during a robbery at my house) and I'm getting the message that the game reached the limit of authorizations.
I can't use the de-authorization.
What can I do to solve this?

You should try contacting our Game advisors, here's how:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Hope this helps! Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 21 of 61 (9,355 Views)

The Lord of the Rings: Conquest starting the game problem

★★★ Newbie

i bought lord of the rings conquest but it says me something for the limit and the game doesnt start plz help as  fast as you can

Message 22 of 61 (3,136 Views)

In desperate need of help with The Lord Of The Rings Conquest

★★★ Newbie

I bought this game when it first came out years ago, I have been through many computers and had to do many installs of windows in the past, I just tried to install the game on my new gaming computer and it installed fine.

Once I clicked on the shortcut to run the game, it displayed this error message:

This game can not start, The license limit has been reached

I have heard I might have to deautorize the previous unstalls of the game, but how do I even do this? Or what other workarounds are there for this problem?

Any help will be appreciated 

Message 23 of 61 (3,071 Views)

Re: In desperate need of help with The Lord Of The Rings Conquest

Hero (Retired)

Click this link for more info: EA Game Authorization Management Tool - Activate - Electronic Arts

If you need further assistance, please contact a Game Advisor, here's how:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
►►► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! ◄◄◄

Message 24 of 61 (3,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But I can't get on the old computers deauthorize? I installed it on old computers years ago that don't even exist anymore... So that solution is impossible.

Also I already clicked 'contact a game advisor' and thats what lead me here.

So what other options do I have? I paid for my game, now I want to play it but I cant

Message 25 of 61 (2,505 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Here is a post explaining how to navigate the contact page since it can be confusing: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps, Click XP if someone helped Standard smile

Message 26 of 61 (2,500 Views)

License Limit

★★★ Newbie

I cannot install my the Lord of the Rings: Conquest. I get a error message that License Limit has been reached. I need to install it on a new computer. I have the original disc. Can you help?

Thank you, Ben.

Message 27 of 61 (2,484 Views)

The Lord of the Rings: Conquest

★★★ Newbie

Dear ea team , my licenc for lotr is maxed , so now i asked you to give me pls 2 pieces moore . thx for help

Message 28 of 61 (2,521 Views)

Re: The Lord of the Rings: Conquest

Hero

You need to talk to a game advisor about that

The AnswerHQ is about Users helping Users.

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Set your language to US at the bottom
  3. Describe your issue with a few words
  4. Select Product: The Sims 3
  5. Select Category: Billing/Purchasing or Account Management
  6. Select Platform: PC
  7. Click Find solution
  8. Scroll down and click I still need help
  9. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

With Pics here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 29 of 61 (2,520 Views)

Lord of the Rings: Conquest - License Limit

★★★ Newbie

Dear Team,

As other forum users have noted, the game mentioned in the title has a license limit it would appear. From memory I only intalled the game once. I have just tried to re-install it with the same product key and it has come up as License Limit Reached.

I have tried the de-authorisation function but it has had no effect. As such I am now stuck as to how to get this game to work. 

Many thanks,

Patrick Carroll-Fogg

Message 30 of 61 (2,508 Views)