The Lord of the Rings: Conquest

by Dziki_CzeCza

Original Post

The Lord of the Rings: Conquest

★★★★ Newbie

Hello, Guys

I found my copy of LOTR: Conquest.

I installed it and after that when to try to play it I get

"there seems to be a problem contacting the license server. please ensure your internet connection is active and try again in a few minutes"

I contacted Origin support so i got Origin version of the game, the ensure me that after reinstalling from Origin it will start to work but nope it doesn't.

So I opened second case on Origin support.

They asked me to "refresh" DNS. Refresh the internet settings, Make a DxDiag file and send to them (but mail don't accept answers)

And to disable firewall. I made all of this steps and none of them works.

Any idea?

Message 1 of 3 (200 Views)

Re: The Lord of the Rings: Conquest

★★★★ Newbie
GL:5602="There seems to be a problem contacting the license server. Ensure your internet connection is active and try again in a few minutes."

Found only file with the GL Codes that shows this messages
Message 2 of 3 (196 Views)

Re: The Lord of the Rings: Conquest

@Dziki_CzeCza you may want to try the workaround posted here and see if it works for you. From what i understand, EA is aware of the problem (seem to affect a number of games) and is working on it.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 3 (135 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help