The Lord of the Rings: Conquest

by richard48152342

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Lord of the Rings: Conquest

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It won't work i've trided every thing and we are talking about Lord of the Rings conquest It says the license limit has been hit

Message 1 of 61 (13,052 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lord of the rings Conquest Authorization

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@skymingas wrote:

I have received the game Lord of the rings Conquest, and i instaled it in two pc's.
Now I don´t have those pc's (they have been stolen during a robbery at my house) and I'm getting the message that the game reached the limit of authorizations.
I can't use the de-authorization.
What can I do to solve this?

You should try contacting our Game advisors, here's how:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Hope this helps! Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 21 of 61 (9,337 Views)

All Replies

Re: Lord of the rings conquest pc

★★★ Newbie

It says the license limit has been hit

Message 2 of 61 (12,971 Views)

Re: Lord of the rings conquest pc

[ Edited ]

@richard48152342 wrote:

It won't work i've trided every thing and we are talking about Lord of the Rings conquest It says the license limit has been hit

Sounds like you've reached your authorization limit; if you have a previously downloaded copy you may be able to de-authorize it, so that you can download the game again.

Here's a like to EA's De-Authorization Tools:

http://activate.ea.com/deauthorize/

SD Signature Banner

Message 3 of 61 (12,968 Views)

[The Lord of the Rings: Conquest] LAN crashs

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I cannot choose this as a product, so i mention it here. I was using tungle to play a LAN game of LOTR: CONQUEST. It worked fine once, but now it justs hangs up on the menu screen, right after loading a profile. Not sure what it is doing or what is happeneing, but i could use some help please. Basically, it just says "loading". Now i have some friends i wish to play with over the LAN network with this game on tungle, and it works fine, but my game is not working. Please help?

Message 4 of 61 (12,768 Views)

Re: [The Lord of the Rings: Conquest] LAN crashs

Community Manager

Hi dimon6579,

At the moment, The Lord of the Rings: Conquest is not supported on these boards.

If would would like to see The Lord of the Rings: Conquest supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 5 of 61 (9,190 Views)

Re: [The Lord of the Rings: Conquest] LAN crashs

★ Guide

Already did that..waiting for people to vote on it and aprove it in the idea exchange.

Message 6 of 61 (9,189 Views)

[The Lord of the Rings: Conquest] Personal password

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I need the personal password of the lord of the rings conquest cause I don't have it!!Thank you for your time!!

Message 7 of 61 (12,720 Views)

Re: [The Lord of the Rings: Conquest] Personal password

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@thedoken wrote:

I need the personal password of the lord of the rings conquest cause I don't have it!!Thank you for your time!!

For all questions about your account, password, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 8 of 61 (12,716 Views)

The Lord of the Rings: Conquest Personal password

★★★★★ Newbie

thank you very much ursulaa!!!thank youuu!!!!!!

Message 9 of 61 (12,710 Views)

game can't start

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Message 10 of 61 (12,659 Views)