Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: The Godfather Xbox One?

by WhistonStrangla

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Godfather Xbox One?

★★★★ Novice

I am hoping this game will be available for backwards compatibility on the Xbox One. I love to buy this game. Any plans for it?

Message 1 of 6 (11,725 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hello @drillsar 

You ask us to make The Godfather game Xbox One compatible, but you don`t ask with respect.  Standard smile

This game and movie are the best. Sorry, man, but no official announcements for backward compatibility for this game were made so far. So just keep an eye open for Xbox One news feed. 

Cheers,

Archi

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (18,042 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello @drillsar 

You ask us to make The Godfather game Xbox One compatible, but you don`t ask with respect.  Standard smile

This game and movie are the best. Sorry, man, but no official announcements for backward compatibility for this game were made so far. So just keep an eye open for Xbox One news feed. 

Cheers,

Archi

Message 2 of 6 (18,043 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please pretty please; how about that? Ok hopefully they will give the ok to do it since there is really no game like it.

Message 3 of 6 (11,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would love Godfather 2 to be backwards compatible. I really hope it does! Spent many months of my life on that game!

Message 4 of 6 (2,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you know if there has been any changes to this....with respect. Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (1,637 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Any update on the backwards compatibility for The Godfather and The Godfather 2? Or do I have to make you an offer you can't refuse?

Menacingly,

Don Corleone

Message 6 of 6 (173 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help