Re: The Godfather Xbox One?

by TheEustathios

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Godfather Xbox One?

★★ Novice

I am hoping this game will be available for backwards compatibility on the Xbox One. I love to buy this game. Any plans for it?

Message 1 of 29 (55,377 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @drillsar 

You ask us to make The Godfather game Xbox One compatible, but you don`t ask with respect.  Standard smile

This game and movie are the best. Sorry, man, but no official announcements for backward compatibility for this game were made so far. So just keep an eye open for Xbox One news feed. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 29 (61,636 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @drillsar 

You ask us to make The Godfather game Xbox One compatible, but you don`t ask with respect.  Standard smile

This game and movie are the best. Sorry, man, but no official announcements for backward compatibility for this game were made so far. So just keep an eye open for Xbox One news feed. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 29 (61,637 Views)

★★ Novice

Please pretty please; how about that? Ok hopefully they will give the ok to do it since there is really no game like it.

Message 3 of 29 (55,295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would love Godfather 2 to be backwards compatible. I really hope it does! Spent many months of my life on that game!

Message 4 of 29 (46,463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you know if there has been any changes to this....with respect. Standard smile

Message 5 of 29 (45,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any update on the backwards compatibility for The Godfather and The Godfather 2? Or do I have to make you an offer you can't refuse?

Menacingly,

Don Corleone

Message 6 of 29 (43,768 Views)

★ Apprentice

This would make a lot of people very happy, I'd purchase it instantly.

I can see there being possible licensing issues though, and since the demand doesn't seem *that* high,

it might simply not be worth the effort from a business perspective.

Message 7 of 29 (42,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello there my names rob and I am the biggest fan ever of godfather 2 game on Xbox 360 I would very much love this to be available on Xbox one as this is the console I now have. I keep checking Xbox news feed every day hoping to see it become backward compatible. I see you have written on here about people not asking with respect so this must mean you have something to do with bringing out the new backward compatible games. So I thought I would ask really nicely to you can have a word or sort something out for this game to come out it would be grately appreciated. Thank you for reading and I hope to hear back from you. 

Message 8 of 29 (42,232 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Please can you make this game backward compatible, as i have had it for years and would love to play this game again on my xbox one

Message 9 of 29 (36,162 Views)

★★★ Novice

Dear @EA_Archi community manage

Can the godfather 2 be added to the backwards compatibility for the xbox one. 

This is a top favourite of mine and I'm slowly losing my reason to keep my xbox 360. With godfather 2 on xbox one I can still play my favourite game while selling my xbox 360 to buy more of your fabulous games like assassin's creed or the sims 4.

This will be very much appreciated from myself and the gaming community.

Thank you for your time enjoy your day

Yours sincerely 

Toni Daly 

Message 10 of 29 (33,949 Views)