The Godfather 3

by greatjaguargt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Godfather 3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

What About The Godfather 3 for PS3?

We're waiting for the final part of this great trilogy.

Please answer

:catwink:

Message 1 of 14 (20,785 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ¡¡¡¿¿¿ What About The Godfather 3 for PS3 ???!!!

Community Manager

I don't think it's going to happen, sorry. We have said in the past that we don't have plans for a new Godfather game, and while this can of course change, it's not looking likely right now.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (22,335 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

I don't think it's going to happen, sorry. We have said in the past that we don't have plans for a new Godfather game, and while this can of course change, it's not looking likely right now.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 14 (22,336 Views)

Games

★ Newbie

Are u creat god father game3?

plz ans: me

:manwink:

Message 3 of 14 (20,745 Views)

Re: Games

Community Manager

Not likely any time soon I'd say, but as ever keep an eye on our upcoming games page for any announcements.

http://www.ea.com/coming-soon

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 14 (20,744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's been a while since the last Godfather game. The poor thing about the first Godfather game is that it is years ago when graphics weren't that great. So wouldn't it be nice if you make one big Godfather game for pc, ps4 and xbox one which includes all three Godfather-movies? This will give the game a beautiful story line to build on. Maybe it is also nice if you can switch characters. So not being one fake character but like Clemenza who kills Paulie and then switching to Michael who kills Sollozzo and McCluskey.

I think many fans of this genre will buy the game. It's one hell of a story, don't you think?

(Sorry for bad english)

Message 5 of 14 (20,714 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you please make the godfather 3 for PS4 or can you at least make the godfather 2 remastered for PS4 please 

Message 6 of 14 (19,770 Views)

@samcoz05 sadly, EA doesn't have the license for the Godfather IP anymore. So, unless they manage to come to an agreement with Coppola and the Puzo estate, that is a faraway dream. And Coppola declared that he hated the games, so you can imagine what the chances for a renewal are...Frown

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 7 of 14 (19,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, I know you're saying you have no plans for the game, but hear me out. I'm an uncredited community contributor who has been involved with DLC for Rockstar Games. I can directly connect 90% of the free mode DLC to emails I have sent them for content, and have even been influential with Red Dead Online. I have an idea for Godfather 3, and it's a really good one that I truly think could rival even GTA Online and Red Dead Redemption II Online. I can prove what I'm saying. I've saved the correspondence to Rockstar Games and can show you I am in fact not lying. I have helped make them Billions of dollars, and turn GTA into a an absolute juggernaut of a game based on my "KingPin" role play I have been doing with the same group of players for 10 years. I also have played both Godfather games, and am a huge fan of the franchise, just as I am or was with GTA. I would love to speak more with you about this if you could please contact me, I can assure you it would be worth your time. The last 2 games I helped with have become the largest selling franchise of all time, and I can directly link major aspects of the experience with my own creative and intellectual inventions. I really hope you can reconsider your stance, contact me, and we can bring something to the market that nobody expects, and makes you a ton of money.

I would just give you the idea, but as I said, I've been exploited to the point that I would need some kind of direct contact and response to give you the idea, but I promise, it's in line with the story, would make a great online experience, and even rival that of other similar games on the market. You won't regret it. 

Message 8 of 14 (17,988 Views)

@FriendliestGhost Not happening. EA doesn't have the license for Godfather anymore so they can't do anything based on that IP. The license wasn't offered to anyone after EA's license expired, so my guess is that the IP owners are not interested in videogames anymore.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 9 of 14 (17,914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I dont know if any one will see this but I seen a game way way back in the day called The Godfather 3 or God Father 3 same cover page as the Godfather 2 but not the same game at all it looked much better I remember getting it form my game renting place It looked a lot nicer then the Godfather 2 but I try to find it and cant find any thing about it on the internet.

Message 10 of 14 (17,025 Views)