by VladdyLaddy

Original Post

Server problems

★★★ Newbie

For some reason i cant play godfather 2 online even tho i have gold membership

Message 31 of 54 (2,032 Views)

Jimmy Lira In Godfather 2

★★★ Newbie

There's is a glitch. I bought the Corleone Bundle and I do not Start out in New York with the Level 4 weapons and I can not find Jimmy Lira? Why

Message 32 of 54 (2,039 Views)

cant play online

★★ Novice

cant play online with godfather 2  for ps3

Message 33 of 54 (2,051 Views)

Re: cant play online

Community Manager

@robertesquierdo Hi, the online service for The Godfather II has been shut down, sorry. 

You can find more info retirement of games here: http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 34 of 54 (2,046 Views)

The Godfather 2?

★★ Newbie

Every time I try to load up the Godfather 2, obtained legally I may add, It brings up the area to place in a CD-key, I place my key into the area, and then after clicking confirm, the area just reloads, the game simply will not launch. Any help would be well appreciated,

Thank you

Message 35 of 54 (2,028 Views)

godfather 2 freezes

★★★ Newbie
When I try to load it freezes every time
Message 36 of 54 (2,017 Views)

The Godfather 2, No day and night cycle

★ Novice

Hello good sirs. I write today after buiying the Godfather 2 for the PC, a favorite of mine. It installed fine however after a few hours of play, i realised that there was no day-night cycle, which I remembered from having the game on xbox was a feature. I run the game at the highest graphics. Is there a file i'm missing or a box I need to check? thanks.

Message 37 of 54 (2,030 Views)

The Godfather 2

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My CD code from the back of the manual caused the Origin program first to show error "There was an error, please try again later" and now it says the code is already in use... How come, it was not used yet?!?

Message 38 of 54 (2,015 Views)

The godfather (is there going to be a The Godfather 3

★★★ Newbie

I just wanted to know if EA is planning on developing The Godfather 3. The Godfather 2 was amazing game (theres only this and Mafia 2/3 which is based on mafia theme) Would love to see The Godfather 3. Many more mafia themed games (Also if there will be The Godfather 3 please make it in 3rd person

Message 39 of 54 (1,992 Views)

licence limit with godfather 2 on win 7 64bit

★★ Newbie

I switched my os from xp to win 7 (64bit) and I'm trying to install godfather 2.

First time I installed it with the DVD. Installation was successfull but I got the message that the licence limit is reached when starting the game.

Also when I started Origin and created and verified a user it doesn't work.

I contacted the EA support. They want me to insert the code in Origin, download and install the game. I did so but the problem still remains.

Anybody who knows this problem and have a solution for this?

Thanks in advance

David

Message 40 of 54 (1,987 Views)