The Godfather 2

by VladdyLaddy

Original Post

Re: i facing problem with registration code

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@aquillene wrote:

hello there.... i facing trouble in godfather 2 i install game to my window 7 pc and when it done game required registration code i trey register on it but it told that game registration is expired ..have any solution for that..? thanks all

@aquillene Hi,

You will need to contact an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

Log in with your Origin account and choose a "Product", "Category" and "Platform" to see all available contact options.
If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,
Nils

Message 21 of 54 (2,944 Views)

Re: Can I still play The Godfather II online?

★★★ Newbie

m trying to find that out myself

Message 22 of 54 (2,929 Views)

Godfather Francise

★★★ Newbie

Hello to an awesome EA Confusedmileyhappy:

i just want to know why EA closed Godfather II's server. i cant play online Confusedmileysad:

the other thing is, can EA continue making Godfather game? I want Godfather III Confusedmileyhappy:

Godfather and Need For Speed are the best game ever for me compared to the other EA's games

sorry if there are some grammar mistakes

Thanks Confusedmileyhappy: I Love You EA :heart:

Message 23 of 54 (2,929 Views)

Re: Godfather Francise

Community Manager

@zikrisbrddn Hi,

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying our games! Regarding Godfather II, you can read more about them here: http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

For Godfather III, I am currently not aware of any plans but should this change in the future we will let you know of course.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 24 of 54 (2,921 Views)

The Godfather 2

★★★ Newbie

Hi 

I still have my Godfather 2 CD but lost my regestration code.

I got a CD key on the net that allowed me to install the game but now its aksking met to enter the code again if I launch the the game.

If I enter the CD key again it doesnt allow me to access the game because the key is wrong.

What can I do?

Please assist ASAP.

Thank you,

Martin

Message 25 of 54 (2,915 Views)

The Godfather III

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dear Electronic Arts.

Well, I played these days The Godfather II and I must say it`s awsome game. Unique cities, missions everything is good. And I want to ask you something. Is there any small chance that The Godfather III will be in progress?

Thank you, big fan SectorArea.

Message 26 of 54 (2,794 Views)

The Godfather 2

★★★★ Novice

Dear supports,and seniors,I WANT you to immediately back online for The GODFATHER 2,It's rude of you, when you sell pre-order DLC Tommy Cipolla and I can not use it even in a single game !!!

Message 27 of 54 (2,898 Views)

Re: The Godfather 2

Community Manager

@8704295216088 wrote:

Hi 

I still have my Godfather 2 CD but lost my regestration code.

I got a CD key on the net that allowed me to install the game but now its aksking met to enter the code again if I launch the the game.

If I enter the CD key again it doesnt allow me to access the game because the key is wrong.

What can I do?

Please assist ASAP.

Thank you,

Martin

@8704295216088 Hi Martin,

Please get in touch with an EA Game Advisor, they should be able to assist you in getting access to your game again: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose a Product, your Platform, a Topic and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 28 of 54 (2,891 Views)

the godfather 2

★★ Newbie

hi guys

my problem is i can't play online in the GF2

Message 29 of 54 (2,891 Views)

Svinging around when i play The Godfather 2

★★ Newbie

I bought this game a long time ago, but can't play it anymore because i am just svinging around when i play. I enven downloaded from Origen, but that didn't help. What do i have to do to stop it, so i can play the game?

Message 30 of 54 (2,866 Views)