Re: godfather 2

by KERSLAKE20

Original Post

★★ Novice

Hello again.

No problem at all we all need to help each other, so please report any progress and how the game is running for you as well as further issues. I have tried various compatibility settings running from Windows 98 all the way through Windows 10 to no avail as well as tested all possible combinations in-game settings and this doesn't fix either of the in-game issues I've encountered. It would be good to hear from all about this and try to collate a solution together.

Message 51 of 54 (1,008 Views)

★★ Novice

Have you found a way to talk to Michael ??

Message 52 of 54 (906 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello.

No I have not found a way of talking to Michael and EA support have been completely unhelpful and in some cases, outright rude when asking what could cause this issue. It's unfortunate but I think unless you can find an old computer or a cracked torrent somehow, this game is impossible to play.

Message 53 of 54 (832 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok I have found a way to interact with the characters, as said in previous posts you swap the paul.dll and winui.dll files for the new ones, after multiple attempts I decided to then replaces those new ones with the original ones and it works ! Granted I was completely signed out of origin and launched from a shortcut, but the game is now completely playable, hope it helps!  

Message 54 of 54 (743 Views)