Re: The Game of Life launching issues

by sjhyman

Original Post

The Game of Life launching issues

★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded the Game of Life and when I press play, it attempts to launch, exits itself out of full screen mode, goes into a white screen, and then black, and remains black. I can hear music playing in the background, but there is no picture. I have tried uninstalling and relaunching the game, and I have tried repairing the game. How do I fix this?

Thakns

Message 11 of 13 (337 Views)

Community Manager

@sjhyman It sounds like the issue might be with your device.

You can try updating your OS for your device, restarting the device, or double checking that your device meets the minimum specs to run the game. You should be able to see this on the store page. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 13 (327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I upgraded my processing system, restarted my computer, but I'm not 100% sure about the system requirements...I think they all fit but I could be wrong...

Processor: Mac OS X 10.7.x or higher (mine is OS X Yosemite 10.10.5)

OS: Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz or better (mine is 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5)

RAM: 512+MB of RAM (mine is 8GB)

Free Space: 1+GB free hard drive space, 128+MB video memory (I have 40 GB free)

Graphics: Thousands or Millions of colors (I have no idea what this means but my graphics card is an Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB)

Accessories: CD-Rom or CD/DVD-ROM drive, Keyboard, Mouse (I don't have a CD-Rom or CD/DVD-Rom drive, but I assume this wouldn't be an issue when the game is a digital download)

Let me know if I am missing anything, or if there is nothing I can do and if I can get reimbursed for the game.

Thanks

Message 13 of 13 (318 Views)