The Game of Life for Android

by dljordaneku

Original Post

The Game of Life for Android

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My son purchased The Game of Life for his Nexus 7 tablet and now he is getting rust game is not authorized for his device. I have connected to our wireless and cleared the data and did a force stop along with restarting the tablet but none of that fixed the issue.

Message 1 of 11 (2,064 Views)

The game of life on android

★★★ Newbie
I purchased The game of life on my android phone (Sony xperia s) and it is not working, along with other people who have the same phone, what is being done about it? If nothing I'd being done, can you give me a refund along with everyone else that has posted on the Google play site with no response from you! Thank you
Message 2 of 11 (2,024 Views)

Game of Life v1.2.10.91010559 on Google Play Store

★★★ Newbie

At the very beginning of the game when you choose the college track and spin, the first "red dollar" that you pass by will flicker.  Just wanted to know if that's a bug?

Thanks

Game of Life v1.2.10.91010559

Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 4.4.2

Message 3 of 11 (1,934 Views)

The Game Of Life on Android

★★★ Newbie

I recently bought the Game of Life for my Android and I noticed that the computer players can buy investments and it talks about buying them in the game tips but how do I buy them?

Message 4 of 11 (1,923 Views)

Re: The Game Of Life on Android

★★★ Newbie
You tap on your picture and it brings up all players. Tap your picture an aging and move your finger up and down to cycle through the personal options. You can purchase an investment from the menu only when the dial is not spinning.
Message 5 of 11 (1,891 Views)

ATTENTION

★★★ Newbie
At what point are you going to offer an update for The Game Of Life on Android? We would like to see better graphics and more options during game play. Please address this issue in a timely manner.
Message 6 of 11 (1,893 Views)

Game of Life

★ Newbie

Any suggestions how to get past the 'choose your peg' bit... we can't!!

Message 7 of 11 (1,815 Views)

The Game of Life for iPad - Enhanced Mode?

★★★ Newbie

In the PC game, it had an option to play Enhanced Mode. I just bought the iPad app, but I don't see that option in the current version. Will that be an option/enhancement for the iPad app?

Message 8 of 11 (1,806 Views)

HELP!!! Font size for The Game of Life is TINY!!!! ANDROID app

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have just downloaded The Game of Life for Android onto my new phone.  There's only one problem - the font is ridiculously small!  It's so small, in fact, it's darn near impossible to read...and I have excellent eyesight for up close reading.  What's going on?  Why is this font size so small?  How can it get fixed so that it can be back to normal?  It's one of my all-time fave games to play and I had it on my old phone, but I can't play it when I can't read anything on the screen!

HEEEEEELP!!!!! Frown

Message 9 of 11 (1,801 Views)

THE GAME OF LIFE for android

★★★ Newbie

moin

I've Got a note .I 2014 (sn p600)
THE GAME OF LIFE bought but the game runs nicht.sollte loud disclosures funktionieren.fehler message: This application is nict for use on this device android device autorisiert.18166.habe also already done factory reset I can tune.
lg sven

Message 10 of 11 (1,774 Views)