Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends

by richp928

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Good evening, yesterday I purchased the Ferarri Racing Legends from Origin. Download and instalation went smoothly, but the game gives me numerous error messages and tells me to contact the maker of the game. One of the error messages said something about microsoft Visual C++, so I updated it. Updated my graphics card and uninstalled and reinstalled the game and restarted my computer a few times. Still having no luck. the first message I get is a "Runtime Error!" Program:c... R6034 "an application has made an attempt to load the C runtime libraray incorrectly. Plase contact the applications support team for more information".

The game then briefly tries to load before giving me this message

unhandled exception trapped. EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION at 0x5fc448f9    reading from address 0xc6e0see9

Build SMSGEM. 201210190165.BLD000

I then click "yes" and it gives me an EXCEPTION_BREAKPOINT at 0x09b9b44

I'm lost, and just want to race ferraris around the track. i hope there is an easy fix. Thank you!

Message 1 of 2 (1,438 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends

Community Manager

Not all games available in Origin are made here at EA. For those titles and games that we didn't have a hand in getting out there, we usually aren't able to help you as well as the people who really put in the work.

While we're happy to help you with any issues between you making your purchases on the Origin store until you start installing, but after that point it's best to get help from your game's publisher:

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,369 Views)

All Replies

Re: Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends

Community Manager

Not all games available in Origin are made here at EA. For those titles and games that we didn't have a hand in getting out there, we usually aren't able to help you as well as the people who really put in the work.

While we're happy to help you with any issues between you making your purchases on the Origin store until you start installing, but after that point it's best to get help from your game's publisher:

Message 2 of 2 (1,370 Views)