Teambuilder

by TheKennyHunter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Teambuilder

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko @EA_Blueberry @EA_Barry 

Teambuilder offered a great, creative outlet for many people. It was in many ways one of the last great things EA Sports produced. The loss of Teambuilder did not ruin my NCAA Experience, but it did take away one of my most favorite things to do. However, I am not angry that it is gone. The only thing that makes anyone angry is the fact that this issue has persisted for so long. The anger is not a result of it being gone. The anger is coming from constantly being told it is being worked on but never seeing any results. The anger comes from being strung along because everyone has the same thought in the back of our minds. Is it just gone? That thought scares us. For many of us, this brings with it fears of bigger losses like being able to download the already created teams, complete server shutdown, etc.

So EA, it’s quite simple. Either you have been telling the truth and Teambuilder is coming back or Teambuilder is not coming back. Either way the best way to get rid of us as a headache or a nuisance isn’t to just continually lock threads when we make new ones, it’s by telling us the honest truth. The honest truth is not “We have no new information on this topic and I am locking this thread because there are already multiple on this topic.” The truth is either “We have x number of people working on this issue. The specific issue is _______________. We hope to have the issue done by *Month* *Day*” or the truth is “We no longer see the Teambuilder service as one we will keep active.” If the plan is no longer to keep it active just give us that closure. We have loved this specific game and feature for 6 years. Just give us Teambuilder or closure, but there is really no excuse for vague responses or stringing us along for nothing.”

This will not fade away into the night.

Message 1 of 2 (2,097 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Teambuilder

Community Manager

I'm locking this thread @TheKennyHunter. There is no need for multiple threads to discuss the same issue. As soon as we have any information we will share it, till then we would ask that you not create new threads to discuss Team Builder.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,870 Views)

All Replies

Re: Teambuilder

Community Manager

I'm locking this thread @TheKennyHunter. There is no need for multiple threads to discuss the same issue. As soon as we have any information we will share it, till then we would ask that you not create new threads to discuss Team Builder.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,871 Views)