Re: NCAA Teambuilder still isn’t working

by snoopy63

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TeamBuilder shouldn't be that hard to fix or update us on

★★ Apprentice

I have been waiting almost a full year to use TeamBuilder and the EA mods constantly give us no substantive information. Here are my grievances

1) It's just a broken save feature. It shouldn't be that hard to fix. Like someone in the main thread said: "Go you your NCAA Teambuilder website, click "save school" and click ENABLE! This is the only thing holding the community back from playing with new/different created teams in the game. If there is no more space to create teams, then delete every school with under 10 downloads. This could fix the issue. Please and Thank You". This feature of the game still has a huge following (especially on YouTube, i.e. the legendary UGF Pandas) and its massively disappointing that we've had to wait so long with such rare and vague updates

2) the mods give us no real updates anymore. All they say is "I do not have a timeframe for a fix but as soon as I hear any further information I will let you know" or especially "We have no further information in relation to the Team Builder website". Both of which are dumb. If you do not have information or a timeframe, please go seek such info. Even if EA isn't in charge of fixing the site, they surely have contact with the people who are. It shouldn't be all that hard to just call them up and say "hey how's it coming along?". And if there's some barrier to doing that, let us know! It's been infuriating being left in the dark. It almost feels like EA is just never ever gonna fix TeamBuilder and is just going to shut us up, lock our threads, and hope we forget about it. So please, when you mods inevitably lock this thread, please do so with some legitimate, explanatory information about the delay or lack of communication rather than your normal lame-duck answer. Please. We just want to know what's going on. That's all we ask. Thank you!

Message 1 of 10 (2,220 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TeamBuilder shouldn't be that hard to fix or update us on

Community Manager

Hey all, as we have repeatedly stated, the team is aware of the issue and looking into it.

We have no further information at this time.

I am locking this thread, please do not start any more threads to discuss this.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 10 (1,961 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
I will never buy another EA product again and I know many feel the same. It’s just silly at this point for EA to be doing this over a simple fix.
Message 2 of 10 (2,148 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This x’s 1,000,000. Amen brother, preach. Pathetic handling on mods and EA part. Terrible business.

Message 3 of 10 (2,118 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, I've bought at least three EA games every year (Madden, FIFA, NHL), and out of principle I'm not buying any of them again. It is sad that after five months that can't even acknowledge that there is a problem. Just come out and say "Hey, we are not going to fix this issue" instead of just silence.

Message 4 of 10 (2,066 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Exactly. And notice how mods have responded to other threads but kept this one unlocked and and unanswered. Maybe they’re actually waiting until they have info to respond!!

Message 5 of 10 (2,015 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, as we have repeatedly stated, the team is aware of the issue and looking into it.

We have no further information at this time.

I am locking this thread, please do not start any more threads to discuss this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 10 (1,962 Views)

NCAA Teambuilder still isn’t working

★★ Novice

Ok, the teambuilder website has been down for 8 months now, and no progress has bewn made. I have been trying to reach out to somebody to ask them, but nobody will answer. This is stupid! I just want to know what’s taking them so long to fix this!! I just bought the game and really want to make my own college but this isn’t letting me do that! If someone who works for ea is looking at this, please start to fix it, or let someone else fix it, we all want the website to work.

Message 7 of 10 (1,851 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Seriously, can someone from EA just tell us it's done so i can finally trade this game back in and get my 99 cents from gamestop...

Message 8 of 10 (1,828 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

It's truly ashame that team builder is no longer available.

It be very nice if teambuilder was it's own game. Even if it meant for us to not create any college teams. 

But allowing us to create our own personal teams and personal marching band music.

It's truly ashamed that the college athletics ruined it for the fans and gamers. All because of greed.

Message 9 of 10 (1,775 Views)

new

★★★ Newbie

Are you going to fix Teambuilder for NCAA 14 or not? It is still having the same issue with saving teams that it has been having for months. You have one good game left and ya'll won't even try to let fans be happy with that.

Message 10 of 10 (1,649 Views)