Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

TROPICO 5 ERROR

by Tuksxda

Original Post

TROPICO 5 ERROR

★★★★★ Newbie

TROPICO 5 ERROR 

There is a problem with your game setup. Please reinstall your game.

Message 1 of 7 (623 Views)

Re: TROPICO 5 ERROR

Community Manager

@Tuksxda

If you are using an 'N' Edition of Windows, please download and install the following packages and let us know how you get on, thanks.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/3145500/media-feature-pack-list-for-windows-n-editions

https://support.apple.com/kb/DL837?locale=en_US

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 2 of 7 (608 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

No i'm using enterprise edition,never before had i any problems with origin till nowCapture.PNG

Message 3 of 7 (584 Views)

Community Manager

@Tuksxda

Can you attempt installation of those items anyway and then if the issue persists, post your Dxdiag report here so we can take a look for you, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 4 of 7 (578 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem, and I couldn't even download from the link you posted. "Not Applicable" to my computer.

Message 5 of 7 (423 Views)

tropico 5 won't launch

★★★★ Novice

I can't get Tropico 5 to play on my computer. When I try to launch it, I get an error message saying "there is a problem with your game's setup. Please reinstall your game." I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling 3 times, I've also tried "repairing" the game in origin.

My computer is an acer laptop with intel core i5 7th generation with windows 10. My graphics card is a GeForce GTX 1050 ti, and I have DirectX12.

PLEASE can anyone help me figure out why it won't play? I've tried looking online and can't find anything.

Message 6 of 7 (338 Views)

Re: tropico 5 won't launch

★★★★ Newbie

I am having the exact same error and everything have had me try so far does nothing to fix it.  Other games work fine... just Tropico 5 so far is an issue.

Message 7 of 7 (240 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help