Re: Release date check fails in syndicate.......please help

by N3r0reb0rn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Syndicate

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Thanks for your most recent freebie.  I remember playing the game back in 1993 on the Amiga.  However: -

1)  My team won't shoot the enemy.  I HAVE selected their weapons.

2) The game crashes if I lose the mission.  Which is every time because ... see 1).

I'm playing on a Windows 8.1 machine.  Any help out there ?

S.x.

Message 2 of 10 (1,126 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry, I should have been clearer. What Operating System do you use?

Can you try setting User Account Control to always notify then try reinstall?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ie/windows/turn-user-account-control-on-off#1TC=windows-7

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (1,356 Views)

All Replies

Another Game Sequal

★★★ Newbie

You have to Make another Syndicate Game with Multiplayer Game that is open world But you would like for you be able to drive cars and more open like Gta 5 that you and your friends could explore the city in 2090 or 2070 with all this advanced technology be able to travel to 4 different city's which will be fun with other players could attack you and Your and friends. But be able to create your own character, Own and you would be able to join Euro-corp or the Other company or just decide to stand against Both of the company's, Then if your part of Euro-corp you could take out the important base for that company so that it could take down their company faster, Oh and the hacking mechanical 's would be awesome like say you were with your friends then it said that an enemy is hacking your chip, But just like Watch Dogs you would have to find the Pearson that hack you and He would probably would lead you to ambush which you and your friends would have to fight off the enemy's trying to ambush you and captured the leader and take his chip from his head, You and friends would help your grow and take out the enemy company, But you could customized your guns to with great extensions to make them better, As you would progress in the city you would be able to unlock more Hacking Skills would be able to improve as your company got more powerful.

Message 1 of 10 (1,144 Views)

Re: Another Game Sequal

★★★★ Novice

This was a cool game. Developers from Bullfrog must comeback to make a modern sequel.

Message 3 of 10 (1,120 Views)

Syndicate game play

★★★ Newbie

i bought syndicate 3 days ago i thing is i get to the train and the drop ship battle  i almost get the drop ship and the game hangs

i downloaded it 3 times and did a repair once and still get the same issue i even try two differient internet connection and now im at a loss

Message 4 of 10 (1,102 Views)

Release date check fails in syndicate.......please help

★★★ Newbie

i have installed Syndicate on my system but every time the exe file asks for release date check from the internet and fails eventually......please help...

Message 5 of 10 (1,140 Views)

Community Manager

@bob_david2212 What system are you on? I assume you mean Syndicate 2012? Does running Origin as an administrator help?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 10 (1,131 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Lenovo g505s APU A10 QUAD CORE PROCESSOR(AMD).
Yeah its syndicate 2012.
Running the origin as administrator doesn't help either.
Message 7 of 10 (1,119 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry, I should have been clearer. What Operating System do you use?

Can you try setting User Account Control to always notify then try reinstall?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ie/windows/turn-user-account-control-on-off#1TC=windows-7

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 10 (1,357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My system runs on windows 8 pro.....i'll try your suggestion.....hope it works...

Message 9 of 10 (1,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am having the same problem the game wont start release date check error

Message 10 of 10 (993 Views)