Re: Syndicate (2012) missing application tokens

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Syndicate (2012) missing application tokens

★ Novice

Hello, i was doing the co-op for this game and something glitched out. You get application tokens (upgrade points) for completing each level on each difficulty. I was able to get all of them in the co-op mode, and i went about unlocking all the application upgrades, which i ended up doing with a few to spare. I checked back later to double check something, which is when i noticed that i had less tokens to spare and a few of the application upgrades had re-locked.

Since i already completed all the levels on each difficulty, i can't earn anymore, which means i can't unlock those upgrades that i need to 100% the co-op/the game. I tried talking to the customer help chat, but literally the only advice i was given was "look at guidelines to avoid future incidents", which is possibly the most unhelpful advice i have ever been given. has anyone else dealt with this? i would delete my save and start all over, but the co-op mode seems to be entirely saved on the server's side, so i can't do anything about it. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 4 (491 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @abcgQRbijQ8d2b but there is nothing that we would be able to do on AHQ to assist with issues such as this.

The best thing to do is to speak with live support in relation to this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (469 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Can you refer me to any particular person or other avenues of help? as i said before in my initial comment, i tried the support chat and i was given nothing of value...

Message 3 of 4 (439 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @abcgQRbijQ8d2b if our live support were unable to assist then I'm sorry to say that there is nothing else that we would be able to do.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (417 Views)