Surviving High School

by rydeiow

Original Post

Surviving High School

★★★ Newbie
I know the game is no longer supported but I'm having trouble purchasing season two of A new start. Any fix?
Message 71 of 80 (1,476 Views)

Re: Surviving High School

★ Novice
This app is no longer supported by EA and all of the episode files have now been erased from their servers. I have spent over $100 over the past 2 years on episodes for this game and cause of death. If anyone has a jail broken iPhone or iPod and can back up their files for the episodes it would be great if you could provide me with a link to download the files. Hopefully I can't find a way to use them. I can't seem to find an ail address for ea to maybe ask for a refund.
Message 72 of 80 (1,391 Views)

Retiring a game

★★★ Newbie
I'm very displeased, one of my favorite games getting kicked to the crib. I know it is an old game but would you guys consider putting it back on iTunes. Surviving High School is all I want to play. Until it gets back up I'm talking a strike and deleting all EA Games that I have.
Message 73 of 80 (1,391 Views)

surving highschool

★★★ Newbie

so I bought the apps and couple episodes on my ipod touch 4...it broked... so i bought the new ipod touvh 5 but now I cant find it on the purchased app list at all

Message 74 of 80 (1,371 Views)

Surviving High School

★★★ Newbie

I, and many others, would like for Surviving High School and Cause of Death to be put back on the app store. I understand that you will not be making any more episodes and I don't mind. I would be happy just being able to replay all the episodes that I had and playing any that I hadn't bought for the first time. I spent a ton of money buying the episodes, and I'm sure others have as well, so we would like to be able to play what we spent money on, considering that, as we did spend our money on it, we should not have to be asking to get it back in the first place since the point of the app store is to buy games so that you can play them and keep playing them. By taking it off of the app store you effectively said, "Hey, you know how you all thought that you bought these games? Well, actually, all you did was rent them. And now you can't play them anymore because we don't want to make any more episodes."  which doesn't make any sense because you not wanting to make more episodes does not get rid of people wanting to play your games.

I hope you will at least consider putting the games back on the app store so people can enjoy something they have already spent money on.

Message 75 of 80 (1,292 Views)

What happened to Surviving High School?

★★★ Newbie

Why was it removed from the App Store?

Message 76 of 80 (1,298 Views)

Re: What happened to Surviving High School?

Community Manager

@BDJ123 Sorry, the game was discontinued some time ago. 

You can find more info in the link below, but if you don't have it on your device already, it looks like you're out of luck. 

http://help.ea.com/za/article/surviving-high-school-and-cause-of-death-no-longer-available-for-purch...

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 77 of 80 (1,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

About 2 or 3 months ago, I went on the surviving high school app and I was able to buy episodes?  But now if I go on the app, it won't let me get anything.  I know this app's been discontinued but is it possible to still get episodes to play them if I already have the app?

Message 78 of 80 (1,227 Views)

Will surviving high school ever come back?

★★★ Newbie
I loved this game and I just want to know if it will ever be back.
Message 79 of 80 (1,045 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still have the app. But I can't download the free episodes. Where can I get the rest of the episodes from? 

Message 80 of 80 (367 Views)