Surviving High School

by rydeiow

Original Post

Surviving High School (resolution Issue)

★ Novice

I tried to play and got this screen

Or if that doesn't work here: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=nzx1w&s=8

Message 51 of 80 (1,113 Views)

Surviving High School issues Android platform.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm a bit of a Surviving High School fanatic.  I'd actually be happy to purchase all of the existing content if that were an option.  Unfortuantely it seems like we're limited by whatever happens to be in the store at a given moment in time.

I have 3 issues:

1.  I recently purchased a Premium Content episode pack, "What Happened to Colt, Part 1" (apparently there is a part 2 that is no longer available, which will frustrate me in about 2 hours, I'm sure).  Hitting "Buy" correctly takes me to the following message:

Already Purchased.  Do you want to restore?

Hitting "Reload" then attempts to connect, and almost immediately pops up the dialog, "Purchase Cancelled.  The purchase was not completed due to a connection error or user cancellation."

I've already been charged and possess the email receipt for the content.  But I can't get past this screen. 

2.  In the "Rise of Ben" pack, the final episode has a bug where it consistently crashes during the scene where Ben is attempting to tell a ghost story at the party he is throwing.  Getting to the same scene causes the application to simply crash with no message.  If there's something I can do to troubleshoot this, I would be willing, mostly for the fact that I'd like to see the end sequence and bonus scene.

Ultimately, I really enjoy Surviving High School.  It's a great concept and story telling medium (really liked the novelization download).  I would like to have access to all the content and would be willing to pay for it.  Unfortunately, it feels like Android support may not be a supportable platform anymore?  (Took awhile to find this thread).

3.  The Remove Ads functionality is sporadic.  I paid to remove the ads, but they always seem to come back.

If anyone out there has any tips, I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!

If it can be fixed, I'd like it to be fixed.  I've already uninstalled/reinstalled the application several times to no avail and attempted to send email to [edit: email address removed].  I eventually came to this place where apparently the "Talk to an Advisor" option is no longer "a thing."
If it's not possible to be fixed, then a refund on my content would be reasonable, if not disappointing.

Message 52 of 80 (1,110 Views)

Surviving High School

★★★ Newbie
I tried to purchase season 4 episode I thought it went through but it's saying purchase was cancelled and it isn't on the more episodes screen anymore for me to rebuy.
Message 53 of 80 (1,080 Views)

can' download Surviving High School episode

★ Newbie
I play Surviving High School and i purchased 1 episode from google play store (mobile platform android). After my payment was success, i want to download it. Yet it always rejected said my connection was bad or i cancelled the order which is impossible. Please help to solve this issue.
Message 54 of 80 (1,083 Views)

SurViving high school not giving New weekly episOdes

★★★ Newbie
For the past 3 weeks I haven't seen 1 New weekly episode. This can b a good game if the developers were doing their job more epiSOdes always says 1 day left no matter when u look at it! This is the third complaint the first 2 are on the ratings page I have given one star until issue is permanently fixed not just a band aid like before this is my last request for game to be fixed before I uninstall plz Fix or lose a fan. Thank you!
Message 55 of 80 (1,085 Views)

Surviving High School

★★★ Newbie
HELP! I played the game on my iPhone and it was great, but now I go to play it on Samsung galaxy S4, and the main story "Football Star" is not there. I can't find it and it was the best mega pack.
Message 56 of 80 (1,076 Views)

Surviving High School

★★★ Newbie
I had baught over 20 things on surviving high school but i had to delet the app. I re downloaded game and tried to find restore button. It told me to click on already baught episodes and press purchase. I did this and it asks for my apple id implying they want me to re buy my episodes . Help!!! I want my episodes back i used to love this game Frown x
Message 57 of 80 (1,045 Views)

Surviving High School

★★★ Newbie

My name is Malaysia and I switched from an iPhone to Android (HTC One) I re-downloaded Surviving High School, but on my iPhone I purchased a lot of episodes and I have no way of getting them back because all my purchases were through iTunes.  When I go into more episodes I know it tells you to click the restore button and it will tell you to click on episodes you already bought to re-download for free, but a lot of my episodes were older or you guys changed the store and put all older episodes in one big pack and I can't get it.  I was just wondering if there's anyway of getting them back.  I can provide iTunes receipts proving I bought them all if needed.

Message 58 of 80 (1,030 Views)

My episodes are gone

★★★ Newbie
I play surviving high school by the iphone and I paid and downloaded some episodes in 2012 but my all episodes are deleted could you help me if you want I still have receipts.ı just wanted play episodes I paid.
Message 59 of 80 (994 Views)

in app purchases restoration

★★★ Newbie

hello.

I have been a fan of Surviving High School since 2009. I have also history of purchases i made that i know can't get my hands on. I really wanted to call in to support line, but this the next based thing. i question what i can i do to get my purchases back before Itunes takes this app off.

Message 60 of 80 (802 Views)