Surviving High School

by rydeiow

Original Post

Android Surviving High School Application

★★★ Newbie

i tried to download a new episode on this game and it let me pay for it but wont let me download keeps saying connection error or im cancelling it but im not cancelling it and my connection is fine im using my wifi at home?? i either want to download what i paid for or get my money back but apparently its not supported here so how am i supposed to get help? i have tried lots of times over the last 5 days and i just cant get it to work. please can some body help me?

Message 31 of 80 (2,081 Views)

Re: Android Surviving High School question in thw AHQ website forum

★★★★★ Expert

Your question has nothing to do with using the AHQ website, however, that's where you published your question. 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Surviving-High-School/td-p/4648

Message 32 of 80 (2,077 Views)

How to restore Surviving High School in app purchases

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys, I'm wanting to restore some in app purchases for the Surviving High School iPhone app. It's on my iPhone but I want to restore the purchases onto my Ipod. In the game it says that I can restore them by simply trying to purchase it again and then the game will recognise I've already purchased it and then let me download it for free ... this hasn't happened however. Is it possible to personally speak to someone about this on a live chat or something??

Thanks!

Message 33 of 80 (2,141 Views)

Re: Surviving High School

★★★ Newbie

I am having trouble with the mini games in Surviving High School 11. They don't seem to be working right.

I just downloaded this mobile game, and so far I have tried the chapters "Best Party Ever" and "The New Girl." In the game, whenever it gets to (where there should be) a mini-game, it will give me instructions for what it wants me to do. For example, "Learn new moves! Don't mess up!" Then, when I press "okay" it goes straight to a screen that asks, "How did you do?" One of the options is "bad," which naturally doesn't give a good result. If I choose "perfect," it seems like it does moderately well. Still, it seems like I need to be able to get full points to do well in the episodes, which likely requires functioning mini-games.

Does anyone know what might be going on? Is there a way I can fix this?

Message 34 of 80 (2,148 Views)

What tower dot you live in

★★★ Newbie
Sour
Message 35 of 80 (2,126 Views)

Surviving High School

★★★ Novice
So... I wasn't sure where to post this, but this app is glitching for me. I'm attempting to play 5: The Breakup as a weekly free episode and the heads of the characters are cut off as their dialogue appears. Also, could you let me know when you'll release an update for iPhone 5 optimization? Please help & thank you in advance.
:~Jayy
Message 36 of 80 (2,110 Views)

Android Device Issue

★ Novice

Hey All,

Don't know if I am in the right place but I have looked everywhere, anyone else having problems with Surviving High School on Android with "Connection Error" come back later? I did find a place where it says to contact a EA Advisor. With the SHS developers, all I see is that they know but no solutions. If anybody has one it would be great. Thanks.

Message 37 of 80 (2,103 Views)

Surviving high school does not exist in your help section I need help

★★★ Newbie

I purchased an episode on surviving highschool and while it appears in the area reflecting the other episodes purchased, I cannot open it. The error says that the purchase was canceled. No, this cannot be restored because it does not exist in the games to be purchased section. Yes, I have attempted to go to both Origin and EA help online and both options were useless, for neither site reflects the game surviving high school ever existed. So far, ea is crap. Can you help restore my GD game purchase?

Message 38 of 80 (2,062 Views)

Surviving High School for android

★★★ Newbie

I purchased a new start season 4 for android and downloaded it but when I got to play it is just re downloads and when its done it says it can be played in play my episodes but then it starts all over again. Then I hit the restore button and it tells me To go to more episodes and click purchase and I can download it but it doesn't show up in more episodes. 

So I can't play it all and I don't want to skip it or watch a video online because the game is really good. Does anyone know how to fix it

Message 39 of 80 (2,035 Views)

Episode says Downloading??? (Surviving High School)

★★★ Newbie

I have bought 'A New Start 5: Love and Basketball' on my phone and every time I try to play it, it says 'downloading', with the running guy on it. I go back to the main menu and it says: Download complete. Go to my episodes to play. So I went to my episodes and it does the whole process again. I have tried so many times and it just won't work.Confusedmileysad: Please Help!!!

PS: My phone is an Android and I am in the UK

Message 40 of 80 (2,504 Views)