Supreme Heroes

by kanelburr

Original Post

Supreme Heroes

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

How do i get redeem game codes for Supreme heroes? Cheerio!

Message 1 of 14 (3,758 Views)

Re: Supreme heroes redeem game codes

Hero (Retired)

Perhaps you can get answers here:

Get Help!
All Supreme Heroessupport is provided by EA.

• Get answers and support on Supreme Heroes at [Supreme Heroes User Forum]
  • You can also use the Supreme Heroes in-game buttons to connect directly to support.
  • Having technical trouble? Check out of Troubleshooting Steps for Android and iOS.

Click link for more info >

Supreme Heroes|Supreme Heroes General Information|EA Help

Good Luck! Standard smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

Message 2 of 14 (3,689 Views)

Supreme Heroes

★★★★★ Newbie

Can Supreme Heroes be downloaded to a Kindle fire?

Message 3 of 14 (3,589 Views)

Re: Supreme Heroes

Community Manager
Heya,

Unfortunately it looks as if Supreme Heroes is currently not available on the Kindle Fire.

Cheers,
Nils
Message 4 of 14 (3,585 Views)

supreme heroes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

ok i've been given the runaround and i surely hope i havent wasted my money on this game...i got sent here from EA games mobile customer service, i paid for some game currency and didnt receive it so i attempted again (both times money has been taken out of my bank) still no currency and that was a few days ago...

Message 5 of 14 (3,573 Views)

Re: supreme heroes

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi,

Sorry about the run around, unfortunately we cannot help with billing issues over here either.

You will need to contact an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

Log in with your Origin account and choose "Supreme Heroes", "Billing/Purchasing" and your "Platform" to see all the available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,
Nils

Message 6 of 14 (3,568 Views)

I have been charged but recieved no goods

★ Newbie
Hi.
I am playing supreme heros

I spent £34.99 twice for 805 supremium and it has taken the money twice out of my bank but only given me 805 supremium. Im still owed another 805 supremium.

My only major issue is that the first time I tried it did not work so I tried again and it worked. Ive checked my bank statement today and your company has taken the money out of my account without giving me what I originally paid for. I like the game im playing but very unhappy with the taking of my hard earned money without giving me anything that I paid for. I am a british soldier and I dont take kindly to theft.

Rectify the problem or ill take matters further with all the print screens I have got.

My ingame name is kevlar84 my email address is [edit: email address removed].

Thank you for your time and your patience in the matter
Message 7 of 14 (2,974 Views)

Re: I have been charged but recieved no goods

Hero (Retired)

For All Account Issues you need to contact Customer Service/Game Advisors...

How to contact Customer Service/Game Advisors:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
►►► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! ◄◄◄

Message 8 of 14 (2,971 Views)

Supreme Heroes

★★★ Newbie

Good night,
I made the purchase of an extension to the Supreme Heroes game, and the purchase was not made correctly, checked that already included in the purchase invoice of my credit card and would like to know how we can solve my problem.

My google account is: thiago.s.cavalcante @ gmail.com and transaction ID is 12999763169054705758.1323439553917434

Message 9 of 14 (2,649 Views)

Re: Supreme Heroes

Hero (Retired)

It sounds like you need to contact customer support. Only they can handle account issues like forgotten security questions, deleting accounts,  lost registration codes, recovering passwords, changing email addresses, purchasing/refunds, etc. Here is a link to contact them: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

Also, here is a post explaining how to navigate the contact page since it can be confusing: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps, Click XP if someone helped

Message 10 of 14 (2,645 Views)