Superman Returns

by fragglecasper1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Superman Returns

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

have been onto xbox live and they have said ye guys made the game to get onto ye,,,the game is superman returns,and i cant get it to play on the xbox 360,,,as it keep telling me i need an update that is not there,,,i have researched it and it says i need a default xex download,,,any help wud be great,,,,

Message 1 of 3 (820 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Superman returns for xbox 260

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@fragglecasper1 wrote:

have been onto xbox live and they have said ye guys made the game to get onto ye,,,the game is superman returns,and i cant get it to play on the xbox 360,,,as it keep telling me i need an update that is not there,,,i have researched it and it says i need a default xex download,,,any help wud be great,,,,

I do not think this game is supported anymore, seeing as it is 7 years old... Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (936 Views)

All Replies

Re: Superman returns for xbox 260

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@fragglecasper1 wrote:

I do not think this game is supported anymore, seeing as it is 7 years old... Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 3 (937 Views)

Superman Returns

★★★ Newbie

i have purchased the game for Xbox online from US and when i recieve it in UAE it's not working showing wrong region code, how i can solve the problem 

Message 3 of 3 (795 Views)