Superman Returns

by fragglecasper1

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Superman Returns

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

have been onto xbox live and they have said ye guys made the game to get onto ye,,,the game is superman returns,and i cant get it to play on the xbox 360,,,as it keep telling me i need an update that is not there,,,i have researched it and it says i need a default xex download,,,any help wud be great,,,,

Message 1 of 3 (369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Superman returns for xbox 260

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@fragglecasper1 wrote:

have been onto xbox live and they have said ye guys made the game to get onto ye,,,the game is superman returns,and i cant get it to play on the xbox 360,,,as it keep telling me i need an update that is not there,,,i have researched it and it says i need a default xex download,,,any help wud be great,,,,

I do not think this game is supported anymore, seeing as it is 7 years old... Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (485 Views)

All Replies

Re: Superman returns for xbox 260

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@fragglecasper1 wrote:

I do not think this game is supported anymore, seeing as it is 7 years old... Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 3 (486 Views)

Superman Returns

★★ Newbie

i have purchased the game for Xbox online from US and when i recieve it in UAE it's not working showing wrong region code, how i can solve the problem 

Message 3 of 3 (343 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help