Star Wars: The Old Republic

by null

Original Post

Re: Can't Launch Star Wars: The Old Republic Through Origins

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@basarafreak wrote:

Help I can't launch Star Wars: The Old Republic through origins and it doesn't give out any error message as well.

Generally, a crash of this sort is either related to a video card issue, or another program blocking verification of your files.

For your video card, do you have the most updated drivers? Make sure to visit your manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers for your specific card and OS combination.

With regard to another program, I recommend you read this post: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8780652.page . While it may be specifically for Origin, if you replace SWTOR in the place of Origin, the same learnings ring true.

Finally, if you continue to have the same issue, you can contact SWTOR Customer Support at http://www.swtor.com/support

Message 10 of 400 (2,697 Views)

[Star Wars: The Old Republic] 'Registration Code' lost

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

How do I get another star wars the old republic registration code copy that Iost?!?!?!

Message 11 of 400 (1,895 Views)

[Star Wars: The Old Republic] Game Time Bought at Origin

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi all, 

I bought a 60 day game time at Origin but I do not get any confirmation nor verification that the transaction was successful. I am not receiving any emails and the purchase does not show up on my orders history. Kindly verify if the order was successfully placed. A ticket has been raised but I do not receive any emails nor reply. Kindly follow up the case# 05927908

Message 12 of 400 (1,042 Views)

[Star Wars: The Old Republic] Physical security (Eradication) Key

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I want to purchase a SWTOR Physical security key, but I can't find them, I tried on the SWTOR Website, but they directed me to your website, where there is no mention of them what so ever. i even sent them a email, and the reply was to buy it through you. Now I have search your website and I still can't find it, can you please help me?

Jonathan Reid

Message 13 of 400 (1,710 Views)

Re: [Star Wars: The Old Republic] wont accept PayPal

Community Manager

Hi stormcrowbrandon,

At the moment, Star Wars: The Old Republic is not supported on these boards.

If would would like to see Star Wars: The Old Republic supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 14 of 400 (1,058 Views)

Re: SWTOR Physical security (Eradication) Key

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@ReidyJG84 wrote:

I want to purchase a SWTOR Physical security key, but I can't find them, I tried on the SWTOR Website, but they directed me to your website, where there is no mention of them what so ever. i even sent them a email, and the reply was to buy it through you. Now I have search your website and I still can't find it, can you please help me?

Jonathan Reid

Here is the link to the product you are looking for. Standard smile

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/productID.232460100

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 15 of 400 (1,712 Views)

Re: [Star Wars: The Old Republic] Purchased Game Time Card Through Origin

Community Manager

Hi knottwobad,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

spectre.png
Message 16 of 400 (826 Views)

Re: [Star Wars: The Old Republic] Game Time Bought at Origin

Community Manager

Hi dh9n,

For all questions about your purchases, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

spectre.png
Message 17 of 400 (746 Views)

Re: [Star Wars: The Old Republic] 'Registration Code' lost

Community Manager

Hi bossterflare,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

Thanks,
Ursula

spectre.png
Message 18 of 400 (741 Views)

[Star Wars: The Old Republic] Game Time-Code

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey EAI/Origin

I have a question, i bought Starwars the old republic Game Time-Code on Origin but i have not recieved an e-mail with the code and i got a confirmation that it went through an thanked me for my order and my credit card was charged. I checked my spam folder and everything. Did i miss something?

Message 19 of 400 (1,105 Views)