Star Wars: The Old Republic

by null

Original Post

[Star Wars: The Old Republic] How do i Change my Email Address Linked to my Star Wars:The old republic so i can receive my Onetime Password

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Every time i try to log into the swtor website and the launcher for the game i am asked for the onetime password that was sent to my email addresss but there is no email adress in my email inbox please help

Message 91 of 400 (1,706 Views)

Re: How do i Change my Email Address Linked to my Star Wars:The old republic so i can receive my Onetime Password

Yes, i wish to know that one. We need to log in, in order to do that kind of thing. But we cant, because someone thinks PCs should be associated to accounts.  

Seriously too many peopple is having problems with the new mesures of security. And time as subscribers went to trash along with the money paid.

Security is important, but the cost is being too high.  If i receive other emails with codes that are not accepted by system, i will never subscribe again. 

Message 92 of 400 (1,688 Views)

Re: Star Wars TOR

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@null wrote:

Hello there.

Please can you advise me on what to do....

I have been trying to get a "One time password" for SWTOR as this is the first time I have logged in since they have bought this in......

I have requested an email about 7 times now and I am still waiting on it to come through and I am getting a little frustrated........

I only have one email that I use so I know for a fact this is the correct email address.

Please advise me what to do as soon as possible..

Many Thanks

Emma

If you opted out of receiving e-mail communications from Origin and EA, you probably will not be receiving this e-mail, as it comes... from EA.

I'd advise opting in or trying a different e-mail address. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 93 of 400 (1,397 Views)

Re: Which is the code to call the customer service number dor SWTOR?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@null wrote:

Hello. I want to call the customer service phone number for SWTOR which is 442-035-6454 and the area code in my country (mexico) to do so is 001+51 so I dial 001+51+442-035-6454 but I get an automated message in french or german and no english and then it hangs up on me. Which number can I use or what should I dial to get an english speaking representative?

The full list of Customer Service numbers for Star Wars: The Old Republic can be found here.

Regards,

Barry.

barry.png
Message 94 of 400 (1,408 Views)

[Star Wars: The Old Republic] Connecting Origin Account and SWTOR account?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How do I link my Origin account and SWTOR account so I can spend my EA account balance on SWTOR store for digital expansion and cartel coins? SWTOR account shows $0 balance, which is incorrect.

When I call the support number for Bioware it takes at least an hour for them to pick up the phone and only reaches customer service, who puts you back in the queue for billing which takes who knows how long because I waited an hour and then I had to hang up. I've spent over 240 minutes on hold with them to no avail trying to get an issue with their inability to process my debit cards, PayPal and now I have this issue. You'd think this customer service was being run in the Soviet Union, where customer service was nearly non existent, rather than by a company where customer money was welcomed and desired.

I was merely following the instructions on the EA cash card when I redeemed them into my Origin account, but now I know that is a different procedure but there should be a way to connect these accounts so I can use that balance, since I've purchased all that I want to purchase within the EA store until they make the digital expansion available at subscriber prices and until they make Cartel Coins available to purchase through the EA store.

I've asked this already but I can't seem to access it anymore and I've combined two posts into one now.

Message 95 of 400 (1,285 Views)

[Star Wars: The Old Republic] Android Security Key

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey!

I bought Star Wars The Old Republic back when it launched, and added a security key to my Android phone at that time. However I had to restore my phone, and as I´m from Spain I couldnt find any way to remove it, so I stopped playing the game for quite a few months. However yesterday I was able to remove the security key of my account just with the One-Time Password and I would like to again put a security key to my account.

I have followed all the steps in the swtor page and have searched on thousand of forum questions, and still I cant find the Serial Number and Activation Code to set up the Security Key, where can I find them?

Thanks!

Message 96 of 400 (1,299 Views)

[Star Wars: The Old Republic] SWTOR and Origin Account Linking?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi there,

Its kind of frustrating for sometimes now,  How in the name of God can I link my SWTOR account with my Origin account? so i can put all of my games under one roof? yes i used the same email for all of my accounts.

Thanks

PS:  I hope Origin would learn from Steam Standard smile

Message 97 of 400 (1,300 Views)

Re: SWTOR and Origin Account Linking?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@MrKainama wrote:

Hi there,

Its kind of frustrating for sometimes now,  How in the name of God can I link my SWTOR account with my Origin account? so i can put all of my games under one roof? yes i used the same email for all of my accounts.

Thanks

PS:  I hope Origin would learn from Steam Standard smile

You should contact our Game advisors so they can merge your two accounts. Here's how to do it: Standard smile

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option.

Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Hope this helps! Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 98 of 400 (1,058 Views)

[Star Wars: The Old Republic] subscription issue!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey!

I got a problem. I bought SW TOR Digital Deluxe version with 60 days included. Now its gone 30 days and i'm not longer a subscriber!! The only way for me to contact SWTOR is to call them.. I'm not going to call them from norway and get a big phonebill that will cost more then a month subscription. So what's wrong? There should be a way to connect over internet like a mail or something!!!

Message 99 of 400 (977 Views)

Re: Star Wars The Old Republic, subscription issue!

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@matthews92nor wrote:

Hey!

I got a problem. I bought SW TOR Digital Deluxe version with 60 days included. Now its gone 30 days and i'm not longer a subscriber!! The only way for me to contact SWTOR is to call them.. I'm not going to call them from norway and get a big phonebill that will cost more then a month subscription. So what's wrong? There should be a way to connect over internet like a mail or something!!!

The Digital Deluxe version of Star Wars the Old Republic usually comes with 30 days subscription not 60 days (http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/pd/productID.231255600). Did you purchase the game for some form of special offer that included 60 days? 

Regards,

Kristi

Message 100 of 400 (970 Views)