Star Wars: The Old Republic

by null

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Hello. I want to call the customer service phone number for SWTOR which is 442-035-6454 and the area code in my country (mexico) to do so is 001+51 so I dial 001+51+442-035-6454 but I get an automated message in french or german and no english and then it hangs up on me. Which number can I use or what should I dial to get an english speaking representative?

Message 55 of 400 (2,621 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I brought this question up with my bank and BioWare with no result - BioWare referred me to EA to get this resolved. 

I bought Star Wars: The Old Republic a week ago and have been playing it since. Two days after my purchase, the price of all versions of the game dropped. 

I somehow can't find EA's support email, so this will have to do - Is there any way I can get a partial refund or upgrade or both for paying $40.00 for a $15-$20 game?

Message 1 of 400 (2,652 Views)

Re: Paying more than required - SWTOR

[ Edited ]

@oblivionreign wrote:

I brought this question up with my bank and BioWare with no result - BioWare referred me to EA to get this resolved. 

I bought Star Wars: The Old Republic a week ago and have been playing it since. Two days after my purchase, the price of all versions of the game dropped. 

I somehow can't find EA's support email, so this will have to do - Is there any way I can get a partial refund or upgrade or both for paying $40.00 for a $15-$20 game?

EA Contact Information can be found here:

https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You'll need to provide a little information so the system can give you the correct contact information.

SD Signature Banner

Message 2 of 400 (2,642 Views)

[Star Wars: The Old Republic] problem with purchase

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello EA I know that you probably wont respond to this but I recently purchased a game of your origin program. I had some trouble purchasing it and after the program crashed continuously I just decided to give up but I later got a email saying my game was purchased? I looked in the my games tab and nothing showed up, I hit refresh and it never said I owned the game. PS. I think everyone agrees that steam beats origin by a long shot seeing as it actually works and it docent steal from you and there is no tax. Thank you that is all.

Message 3 of 400 (2,638 Views)

[Star Wars: The Old Republic] game does not appear in My Games

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought the game(s) in Origin. I can see that. But, it does not appear in My Games.  I tried everything the site says to do and still no good. I am highly frustrated as I have been at this for several hours in total.  Please contact me (edit: for security reasons please do not post your personal data here)

Message 4 of 400 (2,658 Views)

Re: Star Wars The Old Republic

Community Manager

Hi vendukane,

At the moment, Star Wars: The Old Republic is not supported on these boards.

If would would like to see Star Wars: The Old Republic supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

If you still don't see the game in your Origin account, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 5 of 400 (1,489 Views)

Re: Star Wars

Community Manager

Hi nukacolalover,

At the moment, Star Wars: The Old Republic is not supported on these boards.

If would would like to see Star Wars: The Old Republic supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

If you still don't see the game in your Origin account, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 6 of 400 (1,470 Views)

[Star Wars: The Old Republic] wont accept PayPal

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have purchased games from Origin before that cost a lot more like the mass effect collectors addition, yet i cant purchase the 14.99 star wars the old republic through PayPal all im getting is that"The item you are purchasing is not eligible for purchase using PayPal. We apologize for the inconvenience. (STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition)" and when i do contact one of the game reps they say use another payment option, and i cant because they all use credit cards witch is bull, if anyone has a idea about what to do next please tel me.

What people aren't getting is that its not a problem with my computer, it is a problem with origings website, when i click on checkout the page loads up with 4 payment options, the first one is using ea cash card, the 2nd one is using any credit cards, like, master card, visa, jcb, american express, and so on. the 3rd option is click and buy and the last one is paypal witch is faded and unclickable and says underneath it "The item you are purchasing is not eligible for purchase using PayPal. We apologize for the inconvenience. (STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition)"

so if anyone has purchased the game with paypal please tell me where and when ant to everybody else all info is invited.

Message 7 of 400 (3,019 Views)

[Star Wars: The Old Republic] Purchased Game Time Card Through Origin

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I went through my Origin on my desktop to purchase a digital game time card for SWTOR and I got a confirmation that it went through an thanked me for my order and my credit card was charged. It has been a couple of hours and I have not recieved an e-mail with the code. I checked my spam folder and everything. Did I miss the code on the confirmation page?

Message 8 of 400 (2,752 Views)

[Star Wars: The Old Republic] Can't Launch Star Wars: The Old Republic Through Origins

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Help I can't launch Star Wars: The Old Republic through origins and it doesn't give out any error message as well.

Message 9 of 400 (3,436 Views)