★★★ Newbie

same issues here....

this is really annoying, its been 3 days since my last log in 

im not receiving my OTP!!!

Message 81 of 124 (1,356 Views)

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Not receiving One time password

★★★ Newbie

hi, 

i am having problems with loging into my account due to the OTP requirement. I forgot the e-mail address that i registered for the account and i can't call the service center due to my country not being listed in the contacts list. So how do i change the registered e-mail address so i can get the OTP?

P.s i live in Malaysia

Message 82 of 124 (1,341 Views)

★ Novice

Well, it took me a while to get around to it but I got it fixed. According to the Customer Service rep I spoke to there's still problems sending OTP codes to certain email domains, so I was told to change it to something like common like Gmail when I could get in.

Message 83 of 124 (1,268 Views)

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Not receiving One time password

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I just subscribed to swtor, and very next day i was asked to type one time password, which never arrived to my mailbox, its been two days, and its still aint there. i can't ask about this in swtor forum, because to post there i need same OTP. I tried changing my email as sugested in forums, still not receiving. Calling customers support is way too expensive as i live in eastern europe. pls fix this

Message 84 of 124 (1,209 Views)

★ Novice

I been having this same issue for the past week havnt been able to log in, cause no Email sent with OTP.  But I managed to fix it,  Logged into my Origin account using my Swtor Log in info changed the email.......Got 2 emails instantly on my new Email address letting me know I changed my email address one from Origin and the other from Swtor.  Got a OTP next log in attempt

P.S. was using Yahoo switched to Hotmail

Message 85 of 124 (1,176 Views)

Star wars email issue

★★★ Newbie

My email got hacked and I want to change it now but when IM trying to login it send me the security key to the old hacked email and I can't login, what should I do? I can't call SWTOR support because its too expensive and my English skills are low Frown 

Message 86 of 124 (1,184 Views)

Re: Star wars email issue

EA Staff

The only way this issue can be resolved is via phone support. You could use VoIP software to place the call if the call price is an issue.

Message 87 of 124 (1,177 Views)

swtor One-Time,Password

★★★ Newbie

I forgot my SWTOR email is Gmail or Hotmail or yahoo.

I checked all,did not receive.

My swtor ID: joelegoking

Tell me what is my SWTOR email.

:smileywink:

Message 88 of 124 (1,170 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello,

again the OTP email system seems not working.

I have a gmail account, and it's working.

So, please, could you check your email servers if they are really sending the emails ?

Also, in order to have an authenticator, why I have to buy an iphone or an android phone, if I have alreay a Nokia phone ?

The token seems not be available on origin market place.

Is it possible also add a software authenticator for the windows phone environment ?

thanks

Fausto

Message 89 of 124 (1,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, if anyone is actually reading this!

I got a newer version operating system (64-bit Windows 7) installed on my laptop, as I needed that for the RAM to be fully used. Since that, I had to connect to my wi-fi connection anew, which got me using a new IP address. This, in turn, promted me to get the OTP in my e-mail as soon as I tried to log in to my old account (Username: Dorotija).

The OTP, as you can probably imagine, didn't come straight away, so I tried to log in to my account on the swtor.com home page, to check, if the account is connected to the correct e-mail address. That, annoyingly, prompted me for another OTP, which I, again, could not recieve. I tried for a few weeks to prompt a new OTP e-mail once every day/once every 2 days and got nothing.

Then I tried prompting the "forgot my password" and "forgot my display name" features, but still to no avail.

After about 2 months I decided, that I'd really like to play the game and naively try and get the OTP on a new account, that I made, connecting to another e-mail address. To my surprise, the OTP e-mail came right that day (not 15 minutes, but you can't ask for everything that is promised). That got me thinking, why I can't get my old account to get an OTP e-mail sent, so I tried contacting the customer support e-mail about the problem.

That's when I found another useless feature about the game - it's customer support e-mail. No matter the issue or the phrasing I sent the e-mails by, the response was the same exact e-mail, which had no mention of the OTP whatsoever.

From then on I occasionally browse through some of the forums, but I've never gotten anything useful, as it seems no one has ever been helped by the swtor support group in the history of the Internet.

It's been 4 months now. I had a lvl 50 char and a lvl 34(ish) one, that I was leveling daily. I do not understand, how the customer service can be so neglective towards this issue, but most of all, I can't phathom why you guys can't simply send me an OTP e-mail, please?

Seeing as no living being has ever actually responded to me from swtor (or EA or wherever), I'll ask again - can you simply respond to me? I just want to get this over with at some point in my life

With my regards,

Aldis

Message 90 of 124 (6,612 Views)