Star Wars: The Old Republic - Not receiving One time password

by zerrod

Original Post

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic one time password

★★★ Newbie

Yup same here didn't get the one time password and I am not going on hold on an international call for an hour, I am with gmail never had this problem before. Please get this sorted ASAP am over it and so close to unsubing...

Message 51 of 124 (1,447 Views)

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic one time password

Community Manager

Hi, I have seen reports that the One-time password issue should be resolved now. It also has been intermittent, so hopefully this is long since resolved for you.  Please check if you are still not getting the mail.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 52 of 124 (1,379 Views)

Re: OTP

Community Manager

Hi there, I have word that the OTP issue should be resolved for most players now. If you are still seeing the issue, please post on the official forums, if you can.

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 53 of 124 (1,741 Views)

Star Wars: The Old Republic E-mails

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I am writing because I am unable to receive a one-time-password from SWTOR when trying to log in. I have been able to use them before, and haven't had an issue until a few days ago. When trying multiple workarounds, one suggested changing the contact preferences on the EA website. When I did so, I checked every option, including SWTOR e-mails, with no success. When I went back to try again, it had unchecked SWTOR e-mails, which leads me to believe that I am just not on the list to receive e-mails. Is there a way to fix this and get it to work?

Thanks,

Geroteous

Message 54 of 124 (1,738 Views)

swto - Not receiving One time password

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dear CS,

I am an swtor player from Hong Kong. As I know you are going to shut down the Star Wars: The Old Republic‘s Asia Pacific servers.

When I login the the swtor webpage to do the character transfer process last week, it request me to type a one-time password, but I never receive any one-time password during the week.

Please help to check the fallowing condition.

Thank You for your attention.

Message 55 of 124 (1,735 Views)

Game not showing up in my games tab

★★★ Newbie

I got SWTOR back in 2012 and it never showed up in my games tab. it is in my purchase history tho... i need the serial number from it.. any help?

Message 56 of 124 (1,725 Views)

Re: Game not showing up in my games tab

Community Manager

Hi stewie.

You should be able to get that info if you contact support.

However, that may not be necessary. If you're trying to access an old Swtor account, you can just download the launcher from here and log in. If you've forgotten your username* there should be a recovery option through the launcher. You can also use the link here: https://account.swtor.com/user/displayname/recover

*I don't know how long you've been away, but you now log in using your username, rather than your email address.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 57 of 124 (1,722 Views)

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Not receiving One time password

★★★ Newbie

Mine still isn't working please tell me how to fix or just send one

Message 58 of 124 (1,703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem as seedy99,I do not receive the OTP and i cannot change my email address

Message 59 of 124 (1,685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am getting that same problem... Been trying to log on for hours and still can't receive a one time pass. Tried the solutions suggested and they didn't work, anyone got any other ideas? I can't even post on the official Bioware website because it requires an OTP, Lol. 

Message 60 of 124 (1,657 Views)