Re: Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds

by KRISBULLS

Original Post

★★ Novice

Running as admin does not fix the video error. You can get to the game menu by just hitting Esc when the error comes up. BUT... the biggest problem is when I try to play single player it asks for a CD. How do I play this game?

Message 11 of 18 (1,005 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Obviously, if you have little experience with forum moderation in general you wouldn't comprehend that he's trolling in context to what I wrote which is why I reacted in such a way that I did. It's not okay to harass, troll or mock other people online, but some don't understand that and no one is helping people that are being harassed online, so I'm sorry for being mad at that guy. I apologize but seriously though, the guy need to read what I write before commenting on it rather than just saying things without reading the post while replying to it... that's where the point was lost.

I don't enjoy communicating with trolls online, because I've had such experience 24/7 on another online forum, so I'm sorry for my reaction... but if you had same experience as I had you would understand why it's frustrating to have a user criticize you and not even read your post making it look really stupid and that's what triggered me at the end of it... that behavior is trolling... need I say more? thanks for listening. But I guess no one in the world cares, which is OK in 2019 apparently.

Message 12 of 18 (982 Views)

★ Novice

have u had any answers yet? im trying to play it but is asking me for cd image bro good day safe travels.

Message 13 of 18 (975 Views)

★★ Novice

An admin on another post said he will look into it. If I get a fix for how to play it I'll update.

Message 14 of 18 (965 Views)

Hero

@ElGatoDeAcero No one was trolling or criticizing you. They were simply stating facts. Maybe it's not entirely relevant to the discussion, but there was nothing really problematic in that post.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 18 (941 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep I have it working now. Many Thanks 

Message 16 of 18 (910 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They absolutely need to do a HD version of this game. More importantly they need to do a Definitive Edition like AoE 1 and 2, which by the way are amazing. Hopefully we will see it come here in the next year or two(fingers crossed).

Message 17 of 18 (721 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David Maybe a suggestion of a new game should be brought up. Would kick *
Message 18 of 18 (611 Views)