Star Wars Battlefront 2 2005 Multiplayer No Servers

by madrefresh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars Battlefront 2 2005 Multiplayer No Servers

★★★ Newbie

Helloo i need help with Star wars Battlefront 2 2005 and the problem is i cant play online i would love to fix this cuz my friends play from steam and have no problem but i have the game here on origin

Message 1 of 7 (4,544 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 2005 Multiplayer No Servers

Community Manager

Hey @madrefresh online multiplayer is not currently available in the 2005 version of Battlefront 2 on Origin.

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (4,470 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @madrefresh online multiplayer is not currently available in the 2005 version of Battlefront 2 on Origin.

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (4,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bought star wars battlefront 2 (2005) and the online servers are not available.

EA tells in their description of the game that online play is available.  This is false information.

I especially bought the game for online play so I demand a refund.

EA please contact me

Message 3 of 7 (4,240 Views)

@madrefresh sadly, you will have to go through support for a refund.

AHQ is a place where users like you and me help other users with their problems, but refunds are outside their possibilities. So contact the EA support, explain your situation (as calm as you can stay) and maybe they will be able to help with your refund request.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 7 (4,188 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

i bought this game to play with my friends and when i finally have them all loaded up, i find them playing on steam and im stuck without any servers to play on and no way to connect to them.. and i made my purchase on Origin.. please help me either refund to repurchase at steam or provide me a code to play on steam with my friends, i was completely mislead into believing this was a fully functioning game

Message 5 of 7 (3,433 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

FOLLOW UP.. I WENT TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT WHERE THEY GAVE ME SOME B.S. GUIDE

(https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/)

WHICH WOULD HAVE MADE ME DELETE A BUNCH OF FILES AND THEN RESTART MY COMPUTER, SEVERING THE CONNECTION AND PROBABLY LEAVING ME FEELING AS HOPELESS AND FRUSTRATED AS I DO NOW. THEY POINTED FINGERS AT THE THIRD PARTY TOLD ME TO GO TO THEM EVEN THOUGH I BOUGHT THE GAME ON ORIGIN. I POINTED OUT THAT THEY ADVERTISED THE MULTIPLAYER AVAILABILITY WHEN I PURCHASED, THEY TELL ME TO KICK ROCKS

The game earlier had the online feature which is what is mentioned in the site and now hasn't online access. https://help.ea.com/in/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/
LIKE I DIDNT INVEST INTO A FALSELY ADVERTIVED GAME AND THEY ADMITTED TO DOING SO.

No! There are few games on Origin which are 3rd party. Still information should have been updated after online access has been removed from the game.

I will surely forward your feedback with the team and also request them to make the changes on the website.
 WHY WOULD I INVEST ANYMORE INTO A COMPANY WHO CAN ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG AND STILL TAKE MY MONEY???

Message 6 of 7 (3,415 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

Feedback regarding online play on Origin Store page has been sent on to the relvent teams.  Keep in mind that Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) is not our game. 

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (3,358 Views)