Re: Sims Online

by ivrognard

Original Post

Sims Online

★ Novice

I know EA is doing really well, but I really wish you had not taken away EA online (aka Sims Online). It was the most amazing online MMO where I could interact with my friends in a live way as well as other random people. I was playing Sims tonight and it just reminded me that I really enjoyed the whole EA online experience. And truthfully I would prob pay to play something like that again (non subscription). 

Please EA, can you look into maybe suggesting to the CEOs or something to bring it back? I know a lot of people who miss it. 

Message 1 of 2 (295 Views)

Re: Sims Online

@phoenixice2010 i doubt that this particular title will come back, but it would be nice to see a new title for the people that want an online Sims experience. It will have updated graphics and gameplay, too. Let's face it: the tech in Sims Online is now around a decade old. And the gameplay was decent, but not quite what the fans expected. So our best hope would be a completely new game. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 2 (268 Views)