Will there ever be a pc version?

by suntiger1

Original Post

SimAnimals

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Simanimals was a great game , but the problem is nowadays the wii and Nintendo DS aren't the biggest platforms out there. Simanimals needs another chance but on more platforms like IOS and XBOX , PC, PS3 ,PSP. There are endless platforms it could become available in, the best would most likely be IOS,XBOX,and PS3/4. I would definitely buy it on them 3 platforms as I thoroughly enjoyed it but I no longer have a wii to enjoy it on.<br>Also , how many apps or games are there that you can control your own ecosystem, play with animals? Very, Very few. Also how many games by EA don't make a profit. The only result would be more profit and money.<br>Please , please , please consider this idea the game , plot , ideas and lots more is already there , but please just let more people without a wii or Nintendo to enjoy this game, I certainly would, as would many of my friends and family, and the rest of the nation.

Message 1 of 4 (788 Views)

Re: Simanimals , needs another chance to go viral on other platforms

★★★ Newbie

Sorry for the typos and grammar.

Message 2 of 4 (785 Views)

Re: Simanimals , needs another chance to go viral on other platforms

★★★★★ Expert

The problem isn't the grammar, it's the lack of context.  You didn't write about any improvement to AHQ, and that is the only acceptable topic in the Idea Exchange.

Message 3 of 4 (702 Views)

Will there ever be a pc version?

★ Novice

Will there ever be a pc version of sim animals? 

The game is really awesome and I wish there would be a pc version of it .. maybe with some wolves too!

So my question is will there be one?

Message 4 of 4 (690 Views)