Sim Golf

by expl0sivo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim Golf

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I randomly caught a video of Sim Golf and had an itch to play it again. I couldnt find the disc in my storage, but I did find an old spreadsheet where I had saved my old PC game CD keys and Sim Golf was actually on the list. So my question is - is there a legitimate way to get a copy of the CD iso and use my old CD key, or am I screwed?

Message 1 of 148 (12,399 Views)

Accepted Solution

Sim Golf

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

With the introduction of Origin, this is essentially an issue that we won't see as much anymore in the future. If you have your game code, you can register your game to Origin.

Unfortunately SimGolf, while fantastic is just too old and has not been added to the Origin catalogue. You may still find the game at a very low price at some retailers though, just shop around.

Alternatively you could ask fellow gamers if they still have their original copy in a box somewhere.

View in thread

Message 2 of 148 (15,660 Views)

All Replies

Sim Golf

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

With the introduction of Origin, this is essentially an issue that we won't see as much anymore in the future. If you have your game code, you can register your game to Origin.

Unfortunately SimGolf, while fantastic is just too old and has not been added to the Origin catalogue. You may still find the game at a very low price at some retailers though, just shop around.

Alternatively you could ask fellow gamers if they still have their original copy in a box somewhere.

Message 2 of 148 (15,661 Views)

Re: Sim Golf

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I too have been itching to play SimGolf here lately. But I encountered the $500K Tournament glitch and have been very frustrated. I know that there is a patch out there to fix it -- V1.02 BETA I believe. Can anyone here direct me to a place where I could stil download that?

Message 3 of 148 (12,050 Views)

Community Manager

@jacobwildes Hi,

I have sent you a PM, you can access either by clicking on the little envelope in the top right corner of this page or by visiting this link here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 148 (12,048 Views)

Sim Golf Patch

★★★ Newbie

Good morning,

I have a desire to play my old copy of Sim Golf, but I've changed machines recently and don't have v1.03. Is there a way to get the patch to upgrade the game to v1.03?

Thanks,

Message 5 of 148 (11,886 Views)

Re: Sim Golf Patch

Community Manager

@IrishDooley Hi,

I have sent you a PM, you can access either by clicking on the little envelope in the top right corner of this page or by visiting this link here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers,

Nils

Message 6 of 148 (11,880 Views)

★★★ Newbie

is there still no way to download the game online if you have a CD key? i found my box but dont have a CD anymore Frown

Message 7 of 148 (11,798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Perhaps Sim golf is a game you guys could update? Other old games have enjoyed a reboot And surely been successful.  Any chance you can bring Sim golf into the present with great new graphics and game play?  Standard smile

Message 8 of 148 (11,747 Views)

Re: Sim Golf 500k tourn glitch

★★★ Newbie

Would you guys be able to PM me with the patch so I can play tournaments over 500 k without the game crashing! I love this game but it is so frustrating, thanks!

Message 9 of 148 (11,736 Views)

Re: Sim Golf 500k tourn glitch

Community Manager
PM sent.
Message 10 of 148 (11,730 Views)