Sim Golf

by expl0sivo

Original Post

Does anyone know where to Get the patch ?

★ Novice

I just started playing Sid Meier's SimGolf again, but I have the glitch where it crashes when I start a big tournament. Can someone direct me to the patch 1.3 for this and how to install the patch? 

Message 31 of 148 (9,731 Views)

Re: Does anyone know where to Get the patch ?

Community Manager

@spiels222 @PrincessBC71 @good_sean PM's regarding the patch have been sent.

Message 32 of 148 (9,721 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Could you also send me the patch if it will allow me to play the game on a laptop with windows 10 64 bit installed as the OS.

Message 33 of 148 (9,694 Views)

Re: Sim Golf

★★★ Newbie

I am also looking for the patch. any chance to get it?

Message 34 of 148 (9,684 Views)

Sid Meier's Sim Golf won't run on Windows 10?

★★★ Newbie

I tried the game on 2 different PC's, both Windows 10. It installed fine, but when I click Play on the autorun menu, nothing ever happens. 

The game worked fine before on Windows XP.

I have all the required updates, drivers, graphics, etc.

Also tried running it in compatibility mode, and with administration access, to no avail.

Any tips to get it working? Thanks

Message 35 of 148 (9,677 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have the same problem under windows 10. After running the *.exe nothing happens. Have tried several compatibility settings. Nothing worked.

Message 36 of 148 (9,624 Views)

Sim golf download

★★★ Newbie

I loved playing Sim golf a few years back and just got out the disc to play again but have discovered that the CD drive on my computer doesn't work-- no CDs will play in it.  Is there a way to download the game instead of using the disc?  I'd even be willing to pay for it if need be.

Thanks!

Message 37 of 148 (9,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue windows 10 2 machines, asked for raised permissions and won't start.

Message 38 of 148 (9,387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So i've had the same issue on my vista laptop with the 500K crashing but never looked up any patches years ago (i kinda just assumed it was a bad disc)...anyway for me to get the patch too?

also anyone have issues running the game on windows 7 or newer? installs fine but won't run

Message 39 of 148 (9,365 Views)

Sid Meier's Sim Golf Windows 8 Help

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I pulled out this game to relive my childhood, but I'm having a problem getting this game to boot properly on Windows 8.  I have installed the game, the 1.03 patch, and tried changing all sorts of compatibility settings, but I cannot get past the opening menu. When I click play, nothing happens.  No opening cinematics, no error message, nothing. Any help would be appreciated in troubleshooting this problem. Thanks!

Message 40 of 148 (9,260 Views)