How to Download Sid Meier's SIMGolf for Windows 7

by tg0539

Original Post

Re: Sim Golf 500k tourn glitch

★ Novice

i have recently started playing simgolf again as well. can i also recieve a pm about the patch? thanks

Message 11 of 148 (9,274 Views)

Re: Sim Golf

★★★ Newbie

Hi there. I too dug out my old copy that i got back in 03. and just today found about the 1.02 patch. after 5 hours of net searching to avail, I found here which seemed promising, where is this patch available, Please and thank you.

Message 12 of 148 (9,253 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I have sent you two PMs as well. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 13 of 148 (9,240 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Would you mind sending me patch v1.03 or the most current one as well? Thank you in advance!

Message 14 of 148 (9,204 Views)

Community Manager

@maske_brandon Pm sent. Standard smile

Message 15 of 148 (9,201 Views)

How to Download Sid Meier's SIMGolf for Windows 7

★★ Newbie

Sid Meier's SIMGolf is not listed on the EA sports product list so it is impossible to ask for help. Trying to install it on my laptop that has Windows 7 via CD. What can I do in order to properly install it? Not currently working. 

Message 16 of 148 (9,196 Views)

Re: How to Download Sid Meier's SIMGolf for Windows 7

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@tg0539Hmm, I'd try running in XP compatibility mode to start with. Some older games will struggle to run on modern PCs in general. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 17 of 148 (9,194 Views)

Re: How to Download Sid Meier's SIMGolf for Windows 7

Community Manager

@tg0539 Heya,

Just to add onto what EA_David was saying, do you receive any sort of error message? Do you notice anything going on prior to the installation failing?

Any additional information may be helpful.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 18 of 148 (9,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nils,

Thank you for that quick response, sorry for the delayed appreciation Standard smile I was curious if you all still have access to the data files that were posted in the SimGolf websites exchange? I would love to dive into some of the mods and custom courses if possible. I obviously don't expect that any of the files will still be accessible but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Best,

Brandon

Message 19 of 148 (9,179 Views)

Sim Golf

★★ Novice

I recently found a box of old games, and started playing SimGolf again.  The game keeps crashing because of the 500k tournament glitch.  Can you please direct me to a location where I can download the patch for the game that resolves this issue?  Thanks.

Message 20 of 148 (9,199 Views)