Servers are down for Battlefield Bad Company 1 on XBOX 360/ONE

by alexanderTX1

Original Post

Highlighted

Servers are down for Battlefield Bad Company 1 on XBOX 360/ONE

★★★★ Novice

It has been two weeks since the BFBC servers went down. Nobody can play the game anymore as the message ''Failed to connect to EA online'' appears. This is only on Xbox servers while the PS3 servers are still functional. I posted this on the battlefield forum as well but still no answer or update on what's going on.

Here is the link of the other post:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Battlefield-Games/Battlefield-Bad-Company-1-Xbox-360-Failed-to-conne...

Message 1 of 7 (1,901 Views)

Re: Servers are down for Battlefield Bad Company 1 on XBOX 360/ONE

★ Novice
The servers are rumored to be back online September 8th.
Message 2 of 7 (1,853 Views)

★★ Novice
Where did you get this information from?
Message 3 of 7 (1,834 Views)

★ Novice

I’m experiencing the same issue, I couldn’t connect to the servers. If this is EA’s way of quietly testing to see how much demand there is for these servers - let it be known that there are still people wanting to play this game and these servers should not be taken away. The more noise made about the servers being down the more they’ll appreciate the demand.

Message 4 of 7 (1,806 Views)

★★ Novice

HOW DO YOU KNOW,THAT???

Message 5 of 7 (1,708 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
that with the 8 September I have already read in another forum, someone else has a new info?
Message 6 of 7 (1,639 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't know...if they don't bring back the XBOX Servers I will be buying a PS3 and playing there.

EA, MICROSOFT, SOMEONE PLEASE BRING THE XBOX SERVERS BACK PLEASE I DONT WANT TO GO TO PS3

Message 7 of 7 (1,463 Views)