Re: STAR WARS Republic Commando

by evgenyd922601

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium I did everything from your list. Nothing helps. I just change graphic options one by one, and then tried to start.
Message 11 of 14 (507 Views)

Community Manager

@evgenyd922601 Can you try on new windows account to see if it crashes at the same point?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 12 of 14 (489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illiumwhat do you mean? Another profile? Or new windows?

Message 13 of 14 (467 Views)

Community Manager

@evgenyd922601 Trying following the steps here: Windows Administrator, to create a new local admin account on the device to see if this happens there. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 14 of 14 (1,472 Views)