SSX

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Re: Online code

Community Manager (retired)

By online code, do you mean the online pass?

You should be able to download it again to your console from the download history linked to your PSN account. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 70 of 231 (1,280 Views)

SSX Log In trouble

★★★ Newbie
I registered online. Now the iPhone game won't let me log in.
Message 71 of 231 (945 Views)

Why are no other riders visible on course during 3-2-1 Go events??

★ Novice

Is this a temporary issue or something that has been changed for good?   In my opinion, the 3-2-1- gamed mode loses MOST of it's appeal not being able to see the other riders during events.  It almost loses relevance in playing a multiplayer mode alltogether!  Please give us an update with regards to this issue. Thanks.

Message 72 of 231 (966 Views)

Re: SSX Log In trouble

Community Manager (retired)

Do you get any kind of error message?

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 73 of 231 (940 Views)

Can't get McDonald's promo code to work

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I've been trying to use the promo code I got from the Monopoly game @ McDonald's with no luck. It says the code shouldn't expire until Dec. 31st. I have tried using it on 2 orders. (one on hold) Any Help would be great!!   Russ C.

Message 74 of 231 (1,413 Views)

Re: SSX money

Community Manager

Hi bombatz1,

Please see this page for a little more information on this. The page echoes some of what whiteheart84 has said.

Regards,

Barry.

barry.png
Message 75 of 231 (1,073 Views)

Re: X360 Boards and Riders DLC not available in Australia

Community Manager

Hi redion1992,

You might try to access the Boards and Riders Pack from this US link as the DLC does not appear to be available on the AU site. I am unsure if this is intentional or an oversight.

Regards,

Barry.

barry.png
Message 76 of 231 (1,109 Views)

All badges disappeared and EA pass does not work

★★★ Newbie

A couple of months ago I bought a harddrive for my xbox because I had the standard 4gb console and I didnt have enough room for DLC for another game. So I transfered all of my data to this new hard drive. I put in my SSX game the other day to try to start playing online again to get my last achievement, and it put me in the into drop for playing the game for the first time. I exited out of that and tried to play online and my EA pass doesn't work anymore either.

I was wondering if you could fix my EA pass or transfer me a new one. I still have the same code I used the first time. And give me back all of my badges.

Message 77 of 231 (980 Views)

Re: Why are no other riders visible on course during 3-2-1 Go events??

★ Novice

furthermore....why doe it seem EA has selectively decided not to openly address this issue? all we want is an answer or update.

Message 78 of 231 (952 Views)

tracking shipment

★★★ Newbie

order and email it was shipped.  tracking # shows a error. 

Order Number: 9280920740
Order Date: November 26, 2012

Your Order Has Shipped

Tracking Information

UPS Tracking Number: MI01163900116673

Message 79 of 231 (871 Views)