SSX

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Re: SSX

★ Novice

Hi, I'm a huge fan from Sweden and we have run into a very complicated situation.

The latest SSX deadly descends are fine and all, but many of miss the original game style of SSX tricky and SSX3. Me personlay loved the whole Freeride section of SSX3 with the lodge and especaily EA RadioBiG with the DJ talking in between.

The main problem is that even though the classics are still being made and released, it's not being shipped.

I for one live in Sweden and up here the supply of both SSX3 and Tricky have run out a long time ago. All the stores are out of stock and when I ask the resellers about when it will be restocked they keep on telling me they are expecting a shippment but it's been over 6months now and stores are still empty. So, I decided to go online checking for a solution abroad, but the only places that seem to still have the games in stores won't  ship to Sweden. I also checked on PSN store but they don't have the game either and since the SSX never was realeased to PC it's not int Origin either.

Please help!

Message 221 of 231 (920 Views)

EA Sports - SSX / SSX Tricky for Xbox One/PS4

★★★ Newbie

Has EA considered bringing back this series for the new generation gaming systems?

Message 222 of 231 (921 Views)

Why has there never been a digital port of SSX Tricky?

★★★★★ Newbie

All that fans have been asking for is to get to play it again. Not an entirely new game, not a "remastered" or "definitive" game, just a ported version on the current gen consoles, where players can now get to share game clips & race each other online. 

I am aware of Peter Moore's stance on older games, & I feel that he is missing the mark. SSX Tricky is not just another game, it's one of the greatest snowboard games of all time, and proof of how EA is capable of producing quality software. It was a game full of colorful characters, energy, and fast-paced action, of which the following SSX games didn't try to retain as much. 

Sure, I could just buy a retro console & the game, unsure if I can get that to work with my TV, or EA could make the game available to millions of gamers, both long time fans of the game & younger gamers who never got to play it. EA could make easy money by doing this, & it's mind boggling that they are deciding not to. I have heavy doubt about EA ever trying to recapture the same appeal in SSX Tricky, so just distributing Tricky would be satisfying enough. Would you have the brass at EA consider this?

Message 223 of 231 (905 Views)

Re: Why has there never been a digital port of SSX Tricky?

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback. I Know that 2012's SSX is available on the Xbox One's Backwards Compatibility library. I know it's not the same but it might scratch the itch, there's not much in terms of snowboarding games in the last few years. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 224 of 231 (889 Views)

SSX

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I own SSX (2012) for Xbox 360. My Xbox 360 broke, so I recently rebought the game used for PS3. However, it did not come with an online pass. Is there any way I can get the Mt Fuji content on PS3?

Message 225 of 231 (934 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

The "BIG" EA Sports (Canada) website was acting out today, however, TTBOMK, the support is handled via this website:

http://www.ea.com/ca/support

Message 226 of 231 (921 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Wootex15 

We never heard back from you.  Did our link above give you the support you needed?

Message 227 of 231 (898 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please make a new ssx game you all haven't made one since 2012 this is blasphemy
Message 228 of 231 (703 Views)

SSX

★★★ Newbie
Please make a new SSX game you all have ignored this like some 2012 this is blasphemous
Message 229 of 231 (715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What's the possibility of getting SSX 3 re-released on the new systems?  I'd love to play it again on PSN ! ! !   The game was and still is a masterpiece,  from the voice acting, mechanics, environments and that AMAZING soundtrack...it's something that should always be honored since games like that amazing don't come along often it seems!   PLEASE let's make this happen ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

Thanks 

Bearcat 

Message 230 of 231 (643 Views)