SSX

by EA_Nils

Original Post

SSX Online Pass Not Working

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I've just purchased SSX for playstation 3 and it arrived today. Once i tried to enter the online code it said "the code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid". I've tried this several time what should i do? My SSX copy was bought brand new and sealed in plastic.

Regards,

Chris

Message 90 of 231 (2,190 Views)

gammer tag

★★★ Newbie

Just bought the SSX game for the xbox.

its saying "  Your EA.Origin Account  Error, You must be signed into a xbox LIVE account & connected to the EA Servers in order to access online features..."

i have xbox live but im not sure how to link my ea/origin accounts

HELP!

Message 91 of 231 (803 Views)

do i use my name on the xbox for the iPod to work it ipod 4th generation

★★★ Newbie

Message 92 of 231 (645 Views)

ssx

★ Newbie

why o why doesn't ea bring out the ps2 port of ssx to psn im sure a lot of people will download it because this game was awesome far better than its big brother on ps3 witch was a absolute disappointment .

Message 93 of 231 (968 Views)

Re: do i use my name on the xbox for the iPod to work it ipod 4th generation

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Could you perhaps explain what you are talking about? Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 94 of 231 (637 Views)

Re: gammer tag

Hello there,

Head over to this article from our help center:

https://help.ea.com/article/linking-your-gamertag-psn-id-or-ea-classic-screen-name

Hope this helps. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
Message 95 of 231 (796 Views)

Re: ssx credits

Did you try to log out and back in on your platform's network, see if it triggered the credits?

Message 96 of 231 (742 Views)

Re: ssx

Hello there,

You should suggest it on the Official SSX Forums.

Answer HQ is a place where users can support one another and help each other out. Standard smile

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/218.page

Message 97 of 231 (967 Views)

Re: SSX Online Pass Not Working

Hello Chris,

For issues related to your online pass, you should contact support directly by clicking on the following link and then selecting the relevant product (for a hacked game account it might be the game's title or "Origin"), then the category of issue, and the platform. Below the help articles, you will find contact options that may vary depending on your country:

https://help.ea.com/contactus

Hope this helps. Standard smile

Message 98 of 231 (2,174 Views)

Re: Showing Scores

I do not believe so. Standard smile

Message 99 of 231 (844 Views)